Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What is keeping people sane

crawshawbooth

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Lots of deer and monkjacks here and before you ask, I do eat them... best of pals with the local licenced deer stalker.

I was offered eight legs of venison. The poacher wanted a tenner each but I thought it was two deer.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Dimron said:

Lots of deer and monkjacks here and before you ask, I do eat them... best of pals with the local licenced deer stalker.

My neighbour had a stag try to shag his Mondeo while he was sat in it a few years ago, did a lot of damage

Nowt wrong with a bit of venison. Wouldn’t fancy the chances of one of my dogs against one of these buggers though, definitely better using a car.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Get a few deers here, beautiful things, I’ve nearly hit a couple driving up lostock lane.

Watching the dog run in his sleep is entertaining me tonight 

Fuck all to do with dogs running in their sleep but there’s never a shit time to watch the dog who thinks it’s back paw is trying to steal his bone.

• Members
2 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

no way , mine can get giddy, but that just involves a it of spinning and barking

but once that one on the video starts snarling !

i dont think i would try removing its treat

My two know the score with my daughter, ones still a pup but he knows that growling won’t be tolerated, equally my daughter knows not to wind them up

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

My two know the score with my daughter, ones still a pup but he knows that growling won’t be tolerated, equally my daughter knows not to wind them up

mine has nowt to do with little uns but she knows how to behave around them

will go for weeks without making a noise , the number of times we leave a pub  (i wish ) and i hear the 

never new there was a dog in here

but that is how i want her to behave , had also had pissed up prat in my face with , my dog would kill that !

well , no because it isnt well enough trained that it can come and spend some time under a pub table

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Rudy said:

Mine just takes whatever my daughter gives him be it a nice stroke or twatting of the head

10 hours ago, Rudy said:

10 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

mine has nowt to do with little uns but she knows how to behave around them

will go for weeks without making a noise , the number of times we leave a pub  (i wish ) and i hear the 

never new there was a dog in here

but that is how i want her to behave , had also had pissed up prat in my face with , my dog would kill that !

well , no because it isnt well enough trained that it can come and spend some time under a pub table

When mine is on the lead she usually pulls a little just so there is tension on the lead and then if really excited she really can pull a fair bit to the point we're she gets dragged back and a good telling off. Sometimes when my nephew comes with us he wants to hold the lead so I tell him to stay right next to me just incase but the dog looks back at who has the lead when I give it him and just wanders along next to him with a slack lead. Amazes and pisses me off in equal measure every time. They ain't daft.