Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Luca Connell

11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

They’ve got a huge squad. I wasn’t aware Griffith’s was self isolating so was surprised he wasn’t playing? Unless I missed that bit of the announcement Matt?

Not sure if he's unfit but I'm sure he played the other week. Shame how his career is panning out but mental health comes above all.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way the little tosser engineered his move away with the club at his lowest ebb, i couldn't care less if he never plays football again

He left when we had no money and were on the way down. I don’t get why you are surprised.   people can pretend all they want Celtic are not a big club but they are 

This is what I don’t understand. OK, he didn’t just leave a club, he left OUR club but in any industry, if there are rumours that the job potentially won’t be there next week, you start looking for a

So many out with symptoms, or injury & he gets a bench place, alongside about 10 others ... & doesn't get on despite Celtic only drawing.

He must be about 35th in their rankings.

Get out on loan lad, or permanently. 

10 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not sure if he's unfit but I'm sure he played the other week. Shame how his career is panning out but mental health comes above all.

Yeah shame as he’s some talent.  He’s a raging gambling addict and was in rehab last year for it which was why he was missing for a chunk of the year and then was massively overweight and unfit as didnt train. As far as i know the rumours about recreational Drugs were just hearsay. 

Edited by Escobarp
On 12/01/2021 at 10:04, Escobarp said:

Yeah shame as he’s some talent.  He’s a raging gambling addict and was in rehab last year for it which was why he was missing for a chunk of the year and then was massively overweight and unfit as didnt train. As far as i know the rumours about recreational Drugs were just hearsay. 

Connell?