Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jermain Jennas

Offshore

7 hours ago, Traf said:

Of colour and LGBTQ+, ticks boxes.

Probably biting bait here but...

Jenas whiffs of lavender? Lavender smelling like Alan Carr or Louis Spence or lavender like 'can string three words together and reads The Independent' Graeme Le Saux? If it's the former then his three kids by two women should be informed - their mothers too.

The various charities he supports (according to Wikipedia) should drop the deviant like a hot rock too.

As for his ubiquitous presence on telly - he probably shares an agent with those black actors who 'star' in the worst thing seen on TV since live pictures of people leaping from the Twin Towers were broadcast, namely the repugnant Sainsbury's Christmas advert. Racism is a thing of the past here in the UK - we don't need Sainsbury's trying to fool us owt but jerk chicken and rice and peas make up their typical Christmas dinner. 😡

2 hours ago, royal white said:

The BBC have just suspended a commentator for using the term “handbags” when describing an incident during Lincoln city’s game.

Doesn't this belong in one of the multitude 'hell in a handcart/Tommeh' type threads? I'm failing to see any relevance to Jermaine Jenas...

28 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Strange that - an anarcho-syndicalist (me neither) loon who's an acquaintance of mine harbors the same sentiment. I'm genuinely worried you've been groomed, BD - of late you seem increasingly veering toward the crazy right grouping.

I thought you'd like it!

I stink of Lavender like Le Saux as BBC Four is almost constantly on in chez Youri. I never watch ultra-hetero soap operas like Sons of Anarchy etc. So, no, unlike the loony left/right (delete as applicable) I wouldn't want to see them defunded.

Who'd make University Challenge then?

Best thing on telly - I have Netflix but fuck knows why, boxsets are as big a waste of time as being a junkie.

In fact at least junkies get out and about and a bit of fresh air raising their 'fix' money then mooching about and hanging around whilst 'scoring'.

They'll probably acquire DVTs but for completely different reasons than sitting on their arse for hours on end binge-watching people raiding the fancy dress hamper, pulling faces and talking aka 'acting'.

• Moderators

Met him in Banus Linekers, downing Smirnoff Ice for fun. Got home from the weekend and was shaking like shitting dog for about a week. Next weekend, Jenas was on my tele (!) playing for England against USA. I couldn’t have brought myself to play 5-a-side.

8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Doesn't this belong in one of the multitude 'hell in a handcart/Tommeh' type threads? I'm failing to see any relevance to Jermaine Jenas...

I strongly apologise. I thought I was on a WW thread for a minute. 

Out on interest what does a a football commentator being suspended  by the BBC have to do with Tommy Robinson? 

What's it got to do with Jermaine Jenas..?

I just thought you might find a more appreciative section of the WW crowd in regard to a story like this on say the 'Tommeh' or 'BLM' or 'Pesky Snowflakes won't let us use F*ggot in the workplace anymore' threads.*

I always thought if anything 'handbags' was more mysogynistic than homophobic...

In fact it's arguable that it's homophobic to presume gay people would be offended by 'handbags' - it infers that carrying and bashing each other in anger with handbags is commonplace in gay circles. Still don't get the relevance to Jermaine Jenas though. Especially as most of this thread is made up of snowflake lefties posting to defend him.

* I'll put it another way - the threads I mention are usually where the 'Ooh! We're SO right-wing us!' club convene to circle-jerk over such non-stories. Enjoying little unopposed runs of twenty or more posts amongst themselves. A real alt-righty Littlejohn Lemon Party...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

23 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What's it got to do with Jermaine Jenas..?

I just thought you might find a more appreciative section of the WW crowd in regard to a story like this on say the 'Tommeh' or 'BLM' or 'Pesky Snowflakes won't let us use F*ggot in the workplace anymore' threads.*

I always thought if anything 'handbags' was more mysogynistic than homophobic...

In fact it's arguable that it's homophobic to presume gay people would be offended by 'handbags' - it infers that carrying and bashing each other in anger with handbags is commonplace in gay circles. Still don't get the relevance to Jermaine Jenas though. Especially as most of this thread is made up of snowflake lefties posting to defend him.

* I'll put it another way - the threads I mention are usually where the 'Ooh! We're SO right-wing us!' club convene to circle-jerk over such non-stories. Enjoying little unopposed runs of twenty or more posts amongst themselves. A real alt-righty Littlejohn Lemon Party...

People were mentioning the BBC, the reporter works for the BBC, bit of a link there. However again I massively apologise, I never realised WW threads had to stay in line with the topic title. I’ll message you next time I post to see if it’s ok with you 👍