Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jermain Jennas

Offshore

I dunno why you lot, the Trump lovin', Tommeh backin', knickers in a twist over bullshit stories of dubious veracity cable don't just make a dedicated thread - you could call it 'The Echo Chamber'...If you're honest you all probably love it when you get a thread to yourselves for a bit and can stroke and embolden each other. You're hoisting yourselves by your own petards when a well-meaning soul like NiC or DazBob will blunder in to burst your collective bubble. This wouldn't happen in your own dedicated thread.

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I dunno why you lot, the Trump lovin', Tommeh backin', knickers in a twist over bullshit stories of dubious veracity cable don't just make a dedicated thread - you could call it 'The Echo Chamber'...If you're honest you all probably love it when you get a thread to yourselves for a bit and can stroke and embolden each other. You're hoisting yourselves by your own petards when a well-meaning soul like NiC or DazBob will blunder in to burst your collective bubble. This wouldn't happen in your own dedicated thread.

😂😂 what a belter 

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

😂😂 what a belter 

How can I possibly counter that?

You've attacked the Achilles' Heel of my argument with merciless precision.

I bow to your quick wit and superior intellect.

I retract what I wrote - scenarios wherein there are strings of unchallenged bollocks posts, authored by the same handful, well, it never happens - ever.

33 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

How can I possibly counter that?

You've attacked the Achilles' Heel of my argument with merciless precision.

I bow to your quick wit and superior intellect.

I retract what I wrote - scenarios wherein there are strings of unchallenged bollocks posts, authored by the same handful, well, it never happens - ever.

Thread is about someone who commentates football matches for the BBC, my original reply was about someone who commentates football for the BBC. 

You the questioned my post saying it has nothing to do with JJ by posting numerous times about Trump and TR surely even you can see the irony in that.... then again 

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Probably biting bait here but...

Jenas whiffs of lavender? Lavender smelling like Alan Carr or Louis Spence or lavender like 'can string three words together and reads The Independent' Graeme Le Saux? If it's the former then his three kids by two women should be informed - their mothers too.

Gets a special mention in this ditty about Ashley Cole, though it might just be because he plays for Spurs and his name rhymes with penis 

1 hour ago, royal white said:

People were mentioning the BBC, the reporter works for the BBC, bit of a link there. However again I massively apologise, I never realised WW threads had to stay in line with the topic title. I’ll message you next time I post to see if it’s ok with you 👍

He doesn't work for the BBC - he's freelance, you can't 'sack' a freelance.

The BBC stated he won't be considered for commentaries until January - harsh, a whole month.

He didn't just use 'handbags' - there were two other antiquated phrasings more suited to a tap room in the same match.

He's been warned in the past to temper his commentary - he seemingly prefers to play to the gallery.

Now give me a reason why the inoffensive Jenas causes such dislike in some?

I'd venture the same reasoning that causes folk to arselick Trump, to felch 'Tommeh', to loathe Sadiq Khan...

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Gets a special mention in this ditty about Ashley Cole, though it might just be because he plays for Spurs and his name rhymes with penis 

That would have more gravitas if it wasn't performed by a southern shandy cockney barra-boy flower seller who moonlights as a Kings Cross rent-boy by night.

And 'muppet' - really?

What's wrong with 'cunt' or 'wanker'?

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He doesn't work for the BBC - he's freelance, you can't 'sack' a freelance.

The BBC stated he won't be considered for commentaries until January - harsh, a whole month.

He didn't just use 'handbags' - there were two other antiquated phrasings more suited to a tap room in the same match.

He's been warned in the past to temper his commentary - he seemingly prefers to play to the gallery.

Now give me a reason why the inoffensive Jenas causes such dislike in some?

I'd venture the same reasoning that causes folk to arselick Trump, to felch 'Tommeh', to loathe Sadiq Khan...

See now we have a bigger discussion regarding football commentators who work for the BBC, great how these discussions open up isn’t it. 

Im still not sure why you keep bringing up TR and Trump, it’s all a bit odd for a thread about a football commentator. I’m sure they have their own threads that you could post in. 

I was merely pointing out you could have your own little clubhouse where you could slate your; John Barnes, The Ferdinand Brothers, Jermaine Jenas, Trevor Phillips, Amir Khan, Sadiq Khan, Owen Jones, Dianne Abbot, The Lawrence Family, Joe Biden, Russell Brand etc. etc.

All the true monsters of the last twenty years could be pilloried in a 'one-stop shop' - and it'd be free from interjections by twinkle-toed communist theoretically shit World War soldier snowflake cuck soft 'puffs' - none would dare enter.

It's growing on you - the idea...

Admit it.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I was merely pointing out you could have your own little clubhouse where you could slate your; John Barnes, The Ferdinand Brothers, Jermaine Jenas, Trevor Phillips, Amir Khan, Sadiq Khan, Owen Jones, Dianne Abbot, The Lawrence Family, Joe Biden, Russell Brand etc. etc.

All the true monsters of the last twenty years could be pilloried in a 'one-stop shop' - and it'd be free from interjections by twinkle-toed communist theoretically shit World War soldier snowflake cuck soft 'puffs' - none would dare enter.

It's growing on you - the idea...

Admit it.

You’d love another thread to comment on wouldn’t you? Just to get that extra bit attention you crave. Well not from me hun 

5 minutes ago, royal white said:

You’d love another thread to comment on wouldn’t you? Just to get that extra bit attention you crave. Well not from me hun 

I've told you before, my granddad - who I never met, had Hobson's Choice when it came to conscription to The Wehrmacht - so lay off with the 'hun' jibes...

He was promoted to a combat SS unit - not one of the dishonourable murdering units.

And I stated - we'd all be too shit scared to enter if it was the domain of all the big nobs...

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've told you before, my granddad - who I never met, had Hobson's Choice when it came to conscription to The Wehrmacht - so lay off with the 'hun' jibes...

He was promoted to a combat SS unit - not one of the dishonourable murdering units.

And I stated - we'd all be too shit scared to enter if it was the domain of all the big nobs...

Ok sweety x

You seem awfully familiar with all the mumsy lingo.

I have to look the shit up because I don't use social media - as I'm not female nor homosexual.

I don't spend my weekends mauling around with other blokes either.

Anyhow - I can feel braincells dying as I type, so all further correspondence is closed.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You seem awfully familiar with all the mumsy lingo.

I have to look the shit up because I don't use social media - as I'm not female nor homosexual.

I don't spend my weekends mauling around with other blokes either.

Anyhow - I can feel braincells dying as I type, so all further correspondence is closed.

Good boy, go and find another thread to crave your attention. X

42 minutes ago, Offshore said:

And nobody has mentioned Strictly Come Dancing either.....................Some top totty

I saw sommat were some comedians, well alleged comedians were sat around talking about their struggles with depression...

That curly mop was bemoaning how ashamed he was he'd kissed that Katya bird.

Too right he should be depressed and ashamed - chance of a lifetime, open goal to fuck her and the most he could muster was a smooch in the street.

Pathetic.

I had to watch it with an ex (b to d cup depending on ahem, cycles) as she was a professional dancer and liked ripping the celebs (and the pros) apart when they put a foot wrong.

Haven't watched it or owt like it since.