Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ellen Page

barryk32

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You're not obliged to get involved.

I beg to differ. The fact he (or she) goes public and is already in the public eye (ear) means you are obliged to get involved. Once involved, however, you then get to choose your next option, be apoplectic about it, shrug your shoulders and say, “meh!” Or somewhere in between.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I beg to differ. The fact he (or she) goes public and is already in the public eye (ear) means you are obliged to get involved. Once involved, however, you then get to choose your next option, be apoplectic about it, shrug your shoulders and say, “meh!” Or somewhere in between.

I'd never heard of him/her until seeing this thread. He/she will probably never cross my mind again. Just don't understand why anyone would claim to have "had enough of this shit" when it has absolutely zero impact on their lives. 

1 hour ago, barryk32 said:

Is now a bloke called Elliot.

Well shes not but wants you to pretend she is.

I'm only 41 and already far too old for this shit.

It's bollocks... Well no bollocks. She is and will always be a female. Reminds me of that him/her wanker Sam Smith... You're male, stop telling the world any different. You're either born with a cock or you aint. Attention seeking... look at me twats.

Elliot as well ffs... Couldn't have picked a shitter name.

2 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

It's bollocks... Well no bollocks. She is and will always be a female. Reminds me of that him/her wanker Sam Smith... You're male, stop telling the world any different. You're either born with a cock or you aint. Attention seeking... look at me twats.

Which one would you bum?

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Elliot as well ffs... Couldn't have picked a shitter name.

I’ve no idea what any of this is about

but

How is having a change of lifestyle and promoting it any different from turning up at a football stadium in some far away town, wearing a polyester T-shirt and bellowing about the postcode you’re from like anyone in that town gives a fuck.

To each their own for fucks sake

Edited by Spider

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve no idea what any of this is about

but

How is having a change of lifestyle and promoting it any different from turning up at a football stadium in some far away town, wearing a polyester T-shirt and bellowing about the postcode you’re from like anyone in that town gives a fuck.

To each their own for fucks sake

You can't choose your gender.... I was going to write more but I can't be arsed answering such a shite comparison.

• Members
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm intrigued about his peg though. Did she marry a she because she liked a she (albeit a bit masculine) or because she was going to become a he?

I’ve had a couple of beers but reading this has bent my head 😂

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

I'd never heard of him/her until seeing this thread. He/she will probably never cross my mind again. Just don't understand why anyone would claim to have "had enough of this shit" when it has absolutely zero impact on their lives. 

Really? I know him so well

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

You can't choose your gender.... I was going to write more but I can't be arsed answering such a shite comparison.

I doubt you'd understand where I'm coming from.

Don't get me wrong, I get as bemused as anyone by the myriad "gender" options that you see here and there, but all that is largely irrelevant.

The comparison is valid.

You are a Bolton fan. A Wigan fan would be quick to mock this, ridicule it and question your life choices.

What is the fucking difference.

It's a CHOICE you moonman.

You probably like lobby/tater hash. I think that's fucking borderline serial murderer food, but I accept that it is your own personal choice.

Accept the rainbow. Bathe in its beauty. It won't affect your life in any way whatsoever.

It's 2020. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, barryk32 said:

Is now a bloke called Elliot.

Well shes not but wants you to pretend she is.

I'm only 41 and already far too old for this shit.

So recast of Kitty Pryde and umbrella chronicles??

Or will he play a female character? 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

I doubt you'd understand where I'm coming from.

Don't get me wrong, I get as bemused as anyone by the myriad "gender" options that you see here and there, but all that is largely irrelevant.

The comparison is valid.

You are a Bolton fan. A Wigan fan would be quick to mock this, ridicule it and question your life choices.

It's a CHOICE you moonman.

You probably like lobby/tater hash. I think that's fucking borderline serial murderer food, but I accept that it is your own personal choice.

Accept the rainbow. Bathe in its beauty. It won't affect your life in any way whatsoever.

It's 2020. 

Just wait until you're on holiday somewhere exclusive, taking a piss and in walks Elliott and unfurls a 12 inch mamba whilst stood next to you.

Straight back to the gp for another inspection.

It's a CHOICE you moonman

I didn't have a choice in supporting BWFC. It was a consequence of the geography of my birth, sometimes I feel this was unfortunate but I live with it

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just wait until you're on holiday somewhere exclusive, taking a piss and in walks Elliott and unfurls a 12 inch mamba whilst stood next to you.

Straight back to the gp for another inspection.

:D So long as they don't try and stuff it in my gob, I'm ok.

I'm not saying it's something I'm a fan of, or a hater of, I just don't care.

I certainly can't understand people going out of their way to get offended by it.

Gay lad I've known for 30 years - I used to just call him AIDS. Still do. He's not arsed, I'm not arsed, we have a drink and crack on.

He's got a smashing penis by all accounts.