Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Walsall

Biggish Dave

• Site Supporter
Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

What’s going on? I get the stream loaded and then turn back to Sky until just before kick off

Nothing to get excited about. They just didn't realise they were on air, and were discussing some technical difficulties. 

Just now, Cheese said:

Nothing to get excited about. They just didn't realise they were on air, and were discussing some technical difficulties. 

Not a surprise with the Bolton FM bunch. Just turned over and it’s proper pixelated which is pretty unusual for me. Anyone else having the same issue?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not a surprise with the Bolton FM bunch. Just turned over and it’s proper pixelated which is pretty unusual for me. Anyone else having the same issue?

No issues here, watching it through the BWFC website in Google Chrome as always.

4 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Our current m form is 5 wins from 6, they’ve 1 in 5, admitted PV lost 5 from 5 until last week, but think that was a false result. 

That's generous Mounts.  4 wins in 5 really (completely different team for cup game against U21s), and also 4 wins in last 7.  Walsall 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats in last 7 league games.