England v Scotland

birch-chorley

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

Can’t wait for this 

However, just gone to sort a hotel, ridiculous money, fucking jocks must have piled in and taken them 

Fuck knows what I’ll do now, thinking pull an all nighter and get the first train back 

But then again the fuckers will be all over the West Coast Main line as well 

Do you have tickets birch or just going on the piss for the day? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This fixture is two days before the lockdown restrictions are completely lifted. It'll be interesting to see whether this goes ahead with a limited crowd or the government allows it to go ahead with a full crowd.

Surely a full capacity crowd with away fans included will be a great advert for the government and the success of the vaccine roll out. I don't know if that's just wishful thinking on my behalf but it seems a shame to have this played out in a mainly empty stadium for the sake of two days.

4 hours ago, Super Bock said:

This fixture is two days before the lockdown restrictions are completely lifted. It'll be interesting to see whether this goes ahead with a limited crowd or the government allows it to go ahead with a full crowd.

Surely a full capacity crowd with away fans included will be a great advert for the government and the success of the vaccine roll out. I don't know if that's just wishful thinking on my behalf but it seems a shame to have this played out in a mainly empty stadium for the sake of two days.

Or it could be thought that the date has been deliberately set so as to not allow a full Wembley, so they don't have to police the event  -  even if that's not the plan, I can't see them thinking they can pull things forward "for the sake of a few days" after they laid everything out yesterday. It's still ages off anyway, so we could be really lucky if things go well and aren't fucked up by the kids going back to school, you never know.............

• Members
19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It will be 10k max capacity. How they decide who goes will simply boil down to corporates and sponsors IMO. Which is bollocks but it’s how it is. 

Nah FA cup final will be an indicator of how it goes. They’re using it as a trial game so expect an increase for that and then a further increase for the Euros. 

On 08/12/2020 at 22:13, birch-chorley said:

Can’t wait for this 

However, just gone to sort a hotel, ridiculous money, fucking jocks must have piled in and taken them 

Fuck knows what I’ll do now, thinking pull an all nighter and get the first train back 

But then again the fuckers will be all over the West Coast Main line as well 

try Watford train it in same line 

i know a few who do that 

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, burnden said:

Gonna be lively in London tonight and tomorrow , would have made sense to have a fanpark for sweatys

Fanpark?

That would just encourage more of the backwards cunts to turn up.

10 minutes ago, Traf said:

Fanpark?

That would just encourage more of the backwards cunts to turn up.

No encouragement needed for them. 20-30k expected. Absolutely pissing down apparently as well. Tough shit. Just hope we fucking hammer them. Life would be unbearable for me if the unthinkable happened

and guaranteed when there is a mass covid outbreak in London and up here the English will be blamed by certain quarters. 

• Site Supporter

Would like to see some positive, attacking intent in this one. A balanced approach to the previous game, but without being cock, they should feel confident that they can win this.

The Scots have a strong left hand side, but we have similar players on the right in opposition to them. We also have similar players on our left, a better attacking line and so should feel confident. 

Too cautious and they may grow in confidence. 

Get at them, shred them and send them home.