Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

John Lennon

Boby Brno

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Not on my watch. 

Anyways, regarding his Death when he was killed Chapman just stayed there reading tales of the rye until the Old Bill turned up, when John got to hospital and was pronounced dead l, Yoko asked the hospital staff not to tell the media because their son Sean was at home watching NFL.

They did and whilst he was watching, news broke and interrupted the game and Sean found out his old man had been killed just like the rest of the world. 

Catcher in the Rye, surely?

My top 3, I think;

In no particular order

• Whatever Gets You Through the Night
  • #9 Dream
  • Jealous Guy

And, one of the only Christmas tunes I can never tire of; Happy Christmas (War is Over)

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

I do like the bit at 1:46 in this where he acknowledges the drummer with a quick nod of appreciation.

INSTANT KARMA! (WE ALL SHINE ON). (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - Lennon/Ono with The Plastic Ono Band - YouTube

You need to copy and paste the bit before the & symbol to embed.

Edited by Cheese

• Members
10 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

I do like the bit at 1:46 in this where he acknowledges the drummer with a quick nod of appreciation.

INSTANT KARMA! (WE ALL SHINE ON). (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - Lennon/Ono with The Plastic Ono Band - YouTube

The studio version just shows how good of a drummer Ringo is. Up there with Mitch Mitchell

Is a daft question this. Both supremely talented, both have an amazing body of work both in the same band and separately.

Like any prolific songwriters they had their share of duds.

Even Bob The God Dylan has many a turgid album. But like McCartney and Lennon, these often have a gem.of a song that most artists would give their left bollock to write.

You can't make The White Album every year.

18 hours ago, Rudy said:

I thought it was on the Anthology. I’m sure it was on it, I do smoke a lot of weed so I’m probably talking bollocks 😂

McCartney is king of cringe on that. Interview me while I'm driving my boat 

Every one else just sat in their gardens or in a studio. He has about 20 different locations 

Wish they had it upscale for bluray.