Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What makes you a boltonian and why you love it

Mona

29 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

My brother was born there. Perhaps you remember him, his name is Graham. He was very small, with a bright red face. He  looked like Winston Churchill.

He's not changed much to be honest.

I'm posher than him, I was born at Heaton Grange.  We were both born within the sound of the Town Hall clock and can claim full Boltonian status.

I believe the nurses called me Buster because I was 10 pounder, give Graham my regards.

As an aside after an umbilical hernia operation my tattoo ended up "Mad in Bolton", after the piss taking from the nurses I reckon they did that on purpose!

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Syeds butchers?

They mix it up Spider - muzzies Friday yids Saturday and god botherers Sunday.

The yids don’t work though. Not the hardcore ones.

Drive through Whitefield anytime of the week and the top lads are all just hanging about waiting to pick a fight.

They’ll be outside the Mecca (bingo) tooling up every Friday lunchtime.

• Site Supporter

I once knew a bloke who is absolutely terrified of Jews. I mean he actually runs away from them. He is well over 6' and a handy fella yet the mere sighting of ringlets or a kippah has him running for the hills. He doesn't even know why, just been scared of them since a young kid the weird fucker.

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

I once knew a bloke who is absolutely terrified of Jews. I mean he actually runs away from them. He is well over 6' and a handy fella yet the mere sighting of ringlets or a kippah has him running for the hills. He doesn't even know why, just been scared of them since a young kid the weird fucker.

Obviously met the Jewish child molester.

Come here little boy....want to buy some toffees ?

• Site Supporter

American yids aren’t usually proper ones. Just playing at it.

The Whitefield Ultras are the ones who’ve kept the flag flying. Black clothes, pale complexions, nervous glances, Korean people carriers and modestly furnished houses.

The synagogues and schools all have 24 hour guards.

Fuck the foreign Jews. Give me proper British ones any day. #jexit

• Site Supporter
Just now, Dimron said:

Summing up it is being intolerant and Jew hating that makes you a proud Boltonian?

No

Being able to have a giggle at organised religion knowing full well it’s just a bit of fun, with likeminded knobheads.

Thats what makes us boltonian.