Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheltenham (a)

Spider

Kioso confirmed as injured, so either Hickman comes in, or Mascoll comes in at LWB and Jones moves to the right, or we change systems.

Whichever way you look at it we’re starting to scratch around again trying to put a decent 11 out - especially when I’m convinced that Crawford needs dropping regardless.

For me I’d keep the back 3 the same, move Jones to RWB, Mascoll in at LWB, Doyle and Delf up top and Sarce behind - all round pegs round holes. The midfield 2 behind Sarce isn’t easy, I’d go White and Comley personally - although Comley has been shite, there must be more to him and he’s more experienced than Thomason so should (in theory) offer more protection to the defence.

Having said all that, he’ll probably just keep the same team but bring Mascoll in and switch Jones over. In that case I reckon we’ll get bullied and will be too open in the middle again but we’ll see.

I know they’re second but I still can’t bring myself to accept that anything other than 3 points against any team in this league is good enough. Flowing football returns and we win 3-1!

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

We are now playing in a league were 33 year old Towie flakes are signing for L2 clubs, former Towie star Mark Wright re-signs for Crawley Town!!

The script is set, the headlines are already written, Keegan's beau bags a last minute winner at the Unibol.

Hope we're allowed in the ground when we play them, just to get a glimpse of Michelle Keegan int flesh

15 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

We are now playing in a league were 33 year old Towie flakes are signing for L2 clubs, former Towie star Mark Wright re-signs for Crawley Town!!

The script is set, the headlines are already written, Keegan's beau bags a last minute winner at the Unibol.

What you’re missing is he is more of a footballer than half the flids we’ve signed pal 

Before the Vale game I thought we would be going into the Cheltenham in the play off positions and not far from the top 3. Last two games we have been given so many soft goals or we would be full of confidence. I can see a Cambridge performance though and 1-1 or we will nick it 2-1. White in for the young lad and put Isgrove in for Crawford