Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trampmere (H)

Steejay

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Just been sent a tweet of a Tranny fan which has snapshots of comments about them from this forum.

They’re so desperate for us to hate them

Good for them that we do; get back to the Noccy Estate you scruffy twats 

Is there anything more embarrassing than trying to out muscle Wigan in the ‘we hate Bolton’ stakes. Fuck em, they can have each other

3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Folk saying they're not rivals. Really?

Just because they are insignificant turds doesn't mean they're not rivals. A rivalry exists, therefore they're rivals.

I hate these cunts and hope we absolutely batter them. COYWM.

By the definition we have a rivalry with every team in the league.I guess you don't like Tranmere more than most.They are insignificant to me but i accept they hate us and its good to beat them

1 minute ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

By the definition we have a rivalry with every team in the league.I guess you don't like Tranmere more than most.They are insignificant to me but i accept they hate us and its good to beat them

I think the vast majority of our fans hate them with a passion and it's reciprocated. That, to me, is what defines a rivalry. It's nowt to do with stature.

I'd imagine that's why you probably hate Liverpool and Leeds so much.

1 minute ago, DazBob said:

I think the vast majority of our fans hate them with a passion and it's reciprocated. That, to me, is what defines a rivalry. It's nowt to do with stature.

I'd imagine that's why you probably hate Liverpool and Leeds so much.

I saw them beat us at Wembley and blamed us not them, same as when we couldn't defend that 2-1 lead at Prenton Park that John Aldridge enjoyed so much.We should be managed well enough to be beating a small club like that not blaming them for our failings

• Site Supporter

They need putting in their place the filthy half scouse peasant bindipping cunts.

I don’t care how tinpot the rivalry may be, I can’t stand them and if Aldridge was on fire I’d hit him with a fire extinguisher then throw it in a ditch.

Must win. That’s all.