Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trampmere (H)

Steejay

As always it's the Hope That Kills You.

How many times have we dared to hope just to have our faces shoved in the mud?, The only times we have ever shown any signs of improvement in my lifetime are when I've lost enough interest to not be even bothered, then they pick up a bit and again you dare to hope. Repeat. Repeat. 

2 hours ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

I’m still concerned by the lack of a ball winner in that midfield. 

I stand by this. You can’t stick a kid with an albeit decent passing game in there with Sarcevic & Isgrove/Crawford.

All three are in there for attacking abilities. Bound to get overrun for the most part. Stop fucking trying to make it work.

If Thomason plays, it’s instead of Isgrove/Crawford. 

Just now, waffer cup 07 said:

Its not like we haven't had chances. We just have'nt taken them. That's not Evatt's fault. None of the goals have been Evatt's fault. 

Final 3rd has been a problem for ages, @Eddie has mentioned it a few times as have I.

Decision making and execution is just slow, hesitant, somehow just off

You gutless bastards.

Weak mentally, no leaders.

Blah blah blah. Same old, same old.

Do these fuckers have no self respect?

We should not have to accept consecutive home games where we lose by an aggregate of 6 & concede NINE!!!!

We know we’re shit, that’s why we are in this league but we cannot tolerate this.

It cannot go on like this......

A mauling @ Carlisle and for me he goes.

Edited by captainmed

1 minute ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Its not like we haven't had chances. We just have'nt taken them. That's not Evatt's fault. None of the goals have been Evatt's fault. 

Oh get fucked 

Who trains them

Who sets the formation,

tactics

Who picks the fucking team

I feel we are Evatt's vanity project, he had a modicum of success at Barrow so think's he is fucking gods gift to football tactics the prick.

He has picked up the baton after years of decline and said all the right things, he has new naïve owners, and a DoF to give him some top cover for the debacle over the first 6 months.

But his insistence on this stupid formation is beyond a joke, if his pride wont allow him to be more pragmatic then jog on, because I am sick of watching this utter gash.

We are Bolton Wanderers and deserve more respect from our own manager and players.

Edited by JimmyRiddle