Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trampmere (H)

Steejay

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

4 days ago we had a cracking win

It's god awful this but what's the point in another new manager. Again

Your absolutely right, but I feel you’ll be wasting your time justifying it on here tonight. 

Yes we were shit today, yes it’s so fucking frustrating, yes some players were absolute dog shit today, yes we are all head scratching (probably IE too) as to why we are so Jekyll and Hyde, but all those saying Evatt should be potted can fuck off, your opinion is null and void 

4 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

4 days ago we had a cracking win

It's god awful this but what's the point in another new manager. Again

Its 2 completely different scenarios.  We couldnt approach a home game the same as an away game at a physical, top of the table side.  This team isnt capable of taking a game to the opposition over the majority of 90 minutes, unless its someone of the ability of Southend.  Literally the only game we've looked like the better side at home.  We were poor last season yet still had a few games at home when we were the better team.  We look miles off.  Its not one or 2 things or players we are short off, we arent even close to competing with mid table teams on our own patch. 

Yeah, bunch of pussies who’ve forgotten that you have to earn respect!

a run up to the tv mast tomoro might just remind them that they have to work, work and work some more in this league.

theres half a dozen not up to it but how many can we ship out or bring in cover for in January, IE got work to do, but I’m still a happy clapper believer 😊

Just now, Ruba Mustafa said:

Yeah, bunch of pussies who’ve forgotten that you have to earn respect!

a run up to the tv mast tomoro might just remind them that they have to work, work and work some more in this league.

theres half a dozen not up to it but how many can we ship out or bring in cover for in January, IE got work to do, but I’m still a happy clapper believer 😊

I’m in the keep evatt camp, he needs time & couple of windows. 

3 minutes ago, desperado said:

Your absolutely right, but I feel you’ll be wasting your time justifying it on here tonight. 

Yes we were shit today, yes it’s so fucking frustrating, yes some players were absolute dog shit today, yes we are all head scratching (probably IE too) as to why we are so Jekyll and Hyde, but all those saying Evatt should be potted can fuck off, your opinion is null and void 

Why?? 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Hang on a minute, you mean that Evatt isn't the Messiah that a few of the happy callers on here where certain he was.

Get rid of the clown now before we lose any chance of top 6.

You just can’t wait can you? Are you a wiganer?

• Site Supporter

Top and bottom of it, the squad isn’t good enough. It’s not rocket science.

We had very few players, had to throw a side together and a good few haven’t worked.

January should sort 1 or 2 bits out and I’d expect summer to sort some more out.

Nobody is happy but calling for Evatt to go is embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Rizlar said:

He needs to swallow his pride and change the system why can he not see it or is he just like most managers thinks hes always right and us fans no fuck all. 

This, his arrogance knows no bounds, 9 goals in 2 home games let in, in the 4th division, and still no change of formation. He clearly knows best, arrogant knob.

1 minute ago, desperado said:

I'm struggling with the Jekyll and Hyde bit to be honest.  We beat very poor teams, but anyone above say 6th bottom looks better than us.  We managed a 1-0 away win when by all accounts we were 2nd best, and we all loved it on Tuesday but bottom line is we weren't the better team - we very rarely are, unless its against a Stevenage or Southend, and just above bottom 6 is our level for now.  I'm not saying whether that's acceptable or not, but we are currently worse than each team we're up against, and the fixture list says it may get worse before it gets better.

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

Top and bottom of it, the squad isn’t good enough. It’s not rocket science.

We had very few players, had to throw a side together and a good few haven’t worked.

January should sort 1 or 2 bits out and I’d expect summer to sort some more out.

Nobody is happy but calling for Evatt to go is embarrassing 

Well oldham seem to be clicking considering they threw a team together I’m not having that one bit mate

Had seasons of excuses and below par performances

• Site Supporter

Where do we start. Impressed with Thomasson- needs to get a bit stronger, but at 18 years old used the ball very well.

Santos good, and defence not bad.

Midfield and attack slow, poor passing, no cutting edge. Fonz can't trap a bag of cement. Top knot seemed afraid of getting his shirt dirty.

Second goal was unchallenged even if it was deflected.

Still don't know if it was a penalty or not- didn't see anything live.

Need a couple in who will graft.