Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trampmere (H)

Steejay

4 minutes ago, aldo8888 said:

Not my fault you was the result of brother and sister inbreeding and have ended up worse off from it

You still upset from getting a slap last season

1 minute ago, aldo8888 said:

To be fair it must of cushioned the blow

I was arsed for about 10 minutes. We both know that the natural order of things will resume pretty soon. And stay that way for the next couple of decades. Like it always does. That's why I'm letting you have your 5 minutes 😘

18 minutes ago, aldo8888 said:

must of been hard climbing of your sister yesterday and having to watch us dismantle you 

'have' and 'off'

It hurt me for a couple of hours. I'm over it now.  Normal service to be resumed in no time, you plastic scouse half wit 😘

4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I was arsed for about 10 minutes. We both know that the natural order of things will resume pretty soon. And stay that way for the next couple of decades. Like it always does. That's why I'm letting you have your 5 minutes 😘

You not been watching the news?

this is the new normal

1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

'have' and 'off'

It hurt me for a couple of hours. I'm over it now.  Normal service to be resumed in no time, you plastic scouse half wit 😘

Can’t always tell how angry someone is when all they have is to be a grammar nazi.

cheers for clearing that up

2 minutes ago, aldo8888 said:

Can’t always tell how angry someone is when all they have is to be a grammar nazi.

Before Lockdown were you still having to play on a Friday night ? I remember if you played on a saturday everyone went back to watching the other 2 and you ended up with no fans . Can't say I blame them

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

😂😂😂 - righto. 

Come and chat to me in a couple of years and let's discuss our relative positions.

Anyway - I'm off now. Have a good day in, erm, erm, wherever Tranmere actually is 😘

You will be Phoenix by then, long after the 40m has been called in, we’ll be sitting here watching 😎

4 minutes ago, aldo8888 said:

Can't always tell or did you mean Can always tell? Either way, I'm not angry flower.  Your first win at our place in what, 25 years? Enjoy and live it up.  You're obviously overwhelmed with this 'success'. 

1 minute ago, dusan nikolic said:

Before Lockdown were you still having to play on a Friday night ? I remember if you played on a saturday everyone went back to watching the other 2 and you ended up with no fans . Can't say I blame them

Not played regularly on Friday nights since the mid 90’s

but ok

1 minute ago, aldo8888 said:

You will be Phoenix by then, long after the 40m has been called in, we’ll be sitting here watching 😎

Who do you think owes the 40 million? It’s the owners, do you think they’ve any chance of getting it back unless we get to premier league, the owners know this, 40 million is irrelevant. 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Yes it hurts for 5 minutes getting beat by a small insignificant club like Tranmere but then you look at the bigger picture, they live to be us and normal superiority will resume in the fullness of time, you can say same for Wigan, 2 sad lowly piss poor clubs. Enjoy your day in the sun. 

This is what I find hilarious the most, realisation that you are just as insignificant as the rest of us hasn’t set in yet

hence the billy big balls attitude  

40m tick tock

Not played regularly on Friday nights since the mid 90’s

but ok

Awww bless , did you manage to accumulate a bit of a fan base by that time?

If you intend staying you must tell me what watching non league football is like . It must be great to see all those new grounds , it must have made a nice change from playing Colchester and Cambridge year after year.

1 minute ago, dusan nikolic said:

Awww bless , did you manage to accumulate a bit of a fan base by that time?

If you intend staying you must tell me what watching non league football is like . It must be great to see all those new grounds , it must have made a nice change from playing Colchester and Cambridge year after year.

Well you have a non league manager a team of non league players so you’re getting a taste for sure

This is what I find hilarious the most, realisation that you are just as insignificant as the rest of us hasn’t set in yet

hence the billy big balls attitude  

40m tick tock

Man Utd found us to be significant in 1997.

After their lads took a beating around Burnden Park in 1996, they pitched up in Horwich with a  500 strong firm There is no chance Man Utd are ever taking their firm to Tranmere

Just now, Roger_Dubuis said:

Man Utd found us to be significant in 1997.

After their lads took a beating around Burnden Park in 1996, they pitched up in Horwich with a  500 strong firm There is no chance Man Utd are ever taking their firm to Tranmere

Apart from the fact they did in February