Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How old were you when you went grey or bald?

Rudy

14 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Bollocks get done that’s a must

3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I knew you were a bit gay.

Not sure you're thought process stacks up here NiC. 

I was once told by a dirty mare I had a few goes on in my early 20s that if I didn't have my plumbs shaved then I couldn't expect her put them in her mouth. Stuck with me ever since. 

Just now, boogs said:

Not sure you're thought process stacks up here NiC. 

I was once told by a dirty mare I had a few goes on in my early 20s that if I didn't have my plumbs shaved then I couldn't expect her put them in her mouth. Stuck with me ever since. 

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼  That’s a fact pal right there. If you’re doing no shagging though let them grow. No cunt sees them eh 

3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼  That’s a fact pal right there. If you’re doing no shagging though let them grow. No cunt sees them eh 

Does this mean I can claim my first, highly coveted, WW BOOM fact?? 

You can keep your Brexit thread, dealing with the real issues right here!! 

1 hour ago, boogs said:

Does this mean I can claim my first, highly coveted, WW BOOM fact?? 

You can keep your Brexit thread, dealing with the real issues right here!! 

I think you can pal. As long as it’s not a cheese or farreli fact as it will be proven to be a lie within a few minutes. 

• Site Supporter

Although, as @Mr Grey keeps reminding me, I'm fucking ancient, I still have a thick head of hair & have only just started going grey at the sides & back.

I would never wear a syrup or dye my hair. As a lot of you baldies say, keep it shaved or short.

I know a lad who went to Turkey last year for a hair transplant. He paid £9k and said that he saved £6k from if he'd had the same procedure in the UK.

He said the return departure lounge at Istanbul airport was full of lads who'd had the same job done.

He still looks weird though, IMO.

16 hours ago, Rudy said:

Would of you bald fuckers consider a hair transplant?

If I was younger and single, aye, why not. Get a set of Turkey Teef too.

Remember the exact day I knew I’d lose my hair; was the 5-0 win at Leicester...I was 23 I think, and had no idea id be going bald pretty quickly

I was playing that season so missed our win and only found out about it after my game but that’s how I remember when it was.

Anyway, we were away and I was playing Right Mid, I cut inside and pinged a stonking shot past the keeper and I wheeled away to celebrate pretty much as soon as I’d hit it...the bastard only smacked against the inside of the post...

Wasn’t many there; 100 maybe, but they had some right scrotes along the side - boozing and that, and all I got for the rest of the match was “baldy thought he’d scored” etc. I turned to my mate playing centre mid at one point and asked who they were shouting at, and he told me I was indeed thinning. Couldn’t believe it!

Can’t remember if it was rain or sweat but it was the first signs.

Was gutted for weeks. Not sure if I was more devoed about my hair or that I missed the Leicester tonking 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

7 minutes ago, L/H White said:

started getting grey hairs when I was 19

34 now, and its getting worse

34? Kinell - sure you were about 19 when I started posting (again) - feel old now.

I'd don a syrup but as a laugh.

Hair transplant? Nah.

My oldest mate is going bald but he still buys Just For Men. Then wears a beanie - Keith Onions style.

I'm going to give him a No. 1 when he's pissed and passed out.

21 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

34? Kinell - sure you were about 19 when I started posting (again) - feel old now.

I'd don a syrup but as a laugh.

Hair transplant? Nah.

My oldest mate is going bald but he still buys Just For Men. Then wears a beanie - Keith Onions style.

I'm going to give him a No. 1 when he's pissed and passed out.

aye, i was 19/20 when i joined this nut house

• Members
57 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

If I was younger and single, aye, why not. Get a set of Turkey Teef too.

Remember the exact day I knew I’d lose my hair; was the 5-0 win at Leicester...I was 23 I think, and had no idea id be going bald pretty quickly

I was playing that season so missed our win and only found out about it after my game but that’s how I remember when it was.

Anyway, we were away and I was playing Right Mid, I cut inside and pinged a stonking shot past the keeper and I wheeled away to celebrate pretty much as soon as I’d hit it...the bastard only smacked against the inside of the post...

Wasn’t many there; 100 maybe, but they had some right scrotes along the side - boozing and that, and all I got for the rest of the match was “baldy thought he’d scored” etc. I turned to my mate playing centre mid at one point and asked who they were shouting at, and he told me I was indeed thinning. Couldn’t believe it!

Can’t remember if it was rain or sweat but it was the first signs.

Was gutted for weeks. Not sure if I was more devoed about my hair or that I missed the Leicester tonking 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Fuckin hell Julie that sounds like a therapy session 😂

I found out I was going grey when my barber said “shall I leave in the greys or take them out?” Just the haircut nobhead.

Dying it is not a option. Even Johnny Marr lost his cool badge when he dyed his 

Zero history of baldness in either parent's side here, past or present. Not stopped me having hair loss though but thankfully seems to have stabilized. First noticed in my mid 20s when I ceased to be able to grow a fringe.

Few grey hairs on the sides which don't really bother me. Bit of an old fucker at 47, folk seem to think I look younger so I'll take it.