Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SPOTY.

Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

F1 ain't a sport - they've got bollocks but it's not sport. Sport involves cuts, blood, bruises, grass stains...

Not pissing in your keks and having about a thousand people backing you.

It's shite.

F1 is one of the few things that have got me through this year so you can do one you scruffy pot noodle consuming Lenin bastard! 🤣

6 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

F1 is one of the few things that have got me through this year so you can do one you scruffy pot noodle consuming Lenin bastard! 🤣

Do one is a Manc expression. You are obviously someone who had a City or Scum shirt.

Scruffy? Moi? I wear the finest togs from Belstaff, Gieves and Hawkes, Ozwald Boateng etc. You probably wear silly adidas spezial in purple and glue and a CP Goggle Coat.

I haven't had a Pot Noodle in years.

And I am Marxist not Leninist.

And I prefer Cava to Champagne. I find Champers cheesy. Give me a good Catalan DOC brut.

It's (F1) rubbish - I'd rather watch Kabbadi.

And I've got 'through' the Covid rubbish by masturbating copiuosly - not watching a parade of same old same old.

And that Bernie Ecclestone's kid is salad dodging - she's huge and it's rubbish.

• Members
Just now, L/H White said:

I'd have liked to have seen Hollie Doyle win it

Unreal what shes done this year

Multi Millionaire Lewis Hamilton with no personality and the BLM drive, fuck off

7 world titles, 4th in a row but yeah his BLM stance swung it 🙄

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Do one is a Manc expression. 

I don't think 'do one' is Manc as much as Northern.  I use it a lot and am Bolton al the way through. 

I usually add 'dickhead' as well though. 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Do one is a Manc expression. You are obviously someone who had a City or Scum shirt.

Scruffy? Moi? I wear the finest togs from Belstaff, Gieves and Hawkes, Ozwald Boateng etc. You probably wear silly adidas spezial in purple and glue and a CP Goggle Coat.

I haven't had a Pot Noodle in years.

And I am Marxist not Leninist.

And I prefer Cava to Champagne. I find Champers cheesy. Give me a good Catalan DOC brut.

It's (F1) rubbish - I'd rather watch Kabbadi.

And I've got 'through' the Covid rubbish by masturbating copiuosly - not watching a parade of same old same old.

And that Bernie Ecclestone's kid is salad dodging - she's huge and it's rubbish.

F1 is a sport

You like blood etc? Look at Niki Lauder, he’s got a face like Dot Cotton’s lung thanks to the sport. Sacrifices don’t come much bigger than that (senna would probably win an argument with me on that, like)

• Members
6 minutes ago, L/H White said:

he's been shortlisted many times to win it and never won, because he's a massive prick

no denying he can drive the best car every year well like

So because he’s a prick he shouldn’t have won despite being the greatest F1 driver of all time ?

6 minutes ago, L/H White said:

he's been shortlisted many times to win it and never won, because he's a massive prick

no denying he can drive the best car every year well like

His 2nd win, I think

1 hour ago, emus wig said:

So you don’t like it then ?

36 minutes ago, Spider said:

F1 is a sport

You like blood etc? Look at Niki Lauder, he’s got a face like Dot Cotton’s lung thanks to the sport. Sacrifices don’t come much bigger than that (senna would probably win an argument with me on that, like)

Name them - I'll name many more boxers, footballers and eggchasers who've snuffed it doing their sport.

What's the volte face anyhow - a jar of angry bees about five years ago - now a closet case is brill.

It's bobbins - rather watch armwrestling with Chas and Dave.

Give the engineers and blokes in the pit the award.

He wears two diamond earrings and lives in Monaco ffs.

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Spider said:

F1 is a sport

Think I’ll put Nikki Lauda in my 2021 death sweep, he’s got to be due. 😇

• Site Supporter
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

He's brown bread ain't he?

Or Mandela Effect?

Yes, I was reading @Spider’s present tense when speaking of the injuries he sustained in his quest to drive around a track quicker than everyone else.

54 minutes ago, Spider said:

Look at Niki Lauder, he’s got a face like Dot Cotton’s lung thanks to the sport. 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Would folk agree Liverpool have the best squad of players in the premier league?

Absolutely chuffed for klopp great manager and personality to have in the premier league