Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Christmas message from Rudy

Rudy

9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Right you bunch of queers, no politics, no straighteners, no booing 

What a weird and challenging year it has been.

Started off me joking about some mad Chinese bastard eating a bat to not even being able to go to the local boozer on Christmas Eve.

Its been a strange one, and a bit of a shit one but hey Ho, we crack on. 

Bozza has got us a deal, The Don got voted out, the vaccine is here, wanderers are still a bit shit and life as we used to know it has changed but hopefully we’re now through the looking glass. 

This place at times has been the light relief that has gotten us through, from @ZicoKelly battlenips to @Youri McAnespie boozy bargain bucket, I’m proper grateful it’s here to check into everyday.

Ive met a few off here and are all top fellas and I’m looking forward to meeting many more when we bloody can. 

So cheers to @Happy Wanderer the football forum Chief and the rest of the mods keeping this going

Time for a few beers and forgetting about this year for a few days now

Condolences to everyone who has lost someone this year I shall have a drink for them all

And now without further ado 

The birds

36001102_003_3cba.jpg

m8qkDU0.jpg

Kelly-Brook-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-1-
2ee5cb34-5e73-4b3d-89fd-35896c60cd20.jpg

9Qqd83WmiEDftF0dMBllaEmXePGoTRDUD7188VNE
253_450.jpg

Merry Christmas you gays xx

Merry Christmas to you Rudy and all fellow Whites. Number 2 photo, simply loverly. 

That first pic is surely Vorderman @Rudy. You been sneaking round there?

Anyway. Happy Xmas all. This has been a shite year. Lost the MiL and my Uncle. Mrs Manc’s 50th totally ruined, no trips abroad, no matches seen live, sat in front of a computer screen for 9 solid months when my days are usually spent on the road, herniated my disc again in my back and dealt with my youngest’s mental health issues once more

This place has been a godsend. Genuinely. Really enjoyed the company of some WWayers this year. Hope to meet some more of you puffs in 2021. Preferably at a game 

If I’ve fallen out with anyone on here at any time then I apologise unreservedly. Especially @mickbrown. Sorry!!

Love you all long time x

This place has been one of the few constants of the year. I would also say a damn fine focus group for any issue you can think of without all the bile and polarisation of Twitter. Roll on 2021 and the day we are no longer in the same league as Salford DMB City, Forest Green Rovers and Barrow in fucking Furness.

Merry Christmas one and all and stay safe