Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What would you do ?

Rudy

@Rudyi think what we need here is something upon which to base the quality of BB’s preggers tit pic. So send me and spider one from your missus and then whatever BB sends you and we will act as your advisors in this case. Men on much experience although preggers tits aren’t my area of expertise I have to admit 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Good job you added the bit about the pic or I was about to accept the deal. 

@Spiderare you happy with the offer of a preggers tit pic each? Or shall we take this negotiation to the wire and play hardball for more? 

I’m just on the phone to Lord Frost

I reckon by the time he’s done we’ll have several pictures that are a mixture of gynaecology and Fifty Shades.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I’m just on the phone to Lord Frost

I reckon by the time he’s done we’ll have several pictures that are a mixture of gynaecology and Fifty Shades.

Sounds ideal this. Ive just dug out the hand Warmers out the wardrobe as it’s bit cowd up here this morning. Want to ensure I’m ready for action when required 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

Sounds ideal this. Ive just dug out the hand Warmers out the wardrobe as it’s bit cowd up here this morning. Want to ensure I’m ready for action when required 

Her fella posts on here occasionally so we’ll have to offer him a pair of Nike Air Jordan’s or summert

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

You missed a trick with Home and Away. Bikini-clad actresses abound.

Set in an Aussie surf resort.

I would have a dabble but the heavy storylines would put me off my stroke - I do recall...

Ada Nicodemou - the picture below isn't noncey as she's 39 years old in it, took four years ago, there's only a few months between us, I'm in I reckon'...

3B5C4EA300000578-4031618-image-a-246_148

Dunno her name but she played a 'gymslip mum' - now bear in mind she's two years older than me so my wanks weren't noncey, she always had a faceful of makeup to conceal a bit of acne that made me think I could pull her 😀.

e1e196e970d374ebb402fdadc66a2699eb1173ba

The years haven't been kind...😕

Terese_Willis.JPG

And finally - 'Marilyn', whom Matt 'Adolf' LeTissier has nobbed (there is no god).

d44a1ff0b492466e561e4850d1b6a3fc.jpg

Neighbours had miles more eyecandy though...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

@Youri McAnespie  was rebekah elmaloglou. Played Sophie. Was my biggest crush as a young lad. Like you say the years haven’t been too kind 

That's her (real) name...

I'd only watch it for her mainly.

Even though I know it was a character I used to think her teen pregnancy meant she (her character) was filth.

I always like a bit of a tiny flaw in girls/women even back then and she did have a bit of acne, concealed with loads of erm...concealer.

Mad to think she's actually older than me now (you?) - I'm sure she portrayed 'Sophie' as about three years younger or sommat.

Even though we're leering at wimmen, the fact we're admitting to watching soaps is really gaying up this thread.

(And some of the site scruffs already think it's flamingly gay 😀)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

That's her (real) name...

I'd only watch it for her mainly.

Even though I know it was a character I used to think her teen pregnancy meant she (her character) was filth.

I always like a bit of a tiny flaw in girls/women even back then and she did have a bit of acne, concealed with loads of erm...concealer.

Mad to think she's actually older than me now (you?) - I'm sure she portrayed 'Sophie' as about three years younger or sommat.

Even though were leering at wimmen, the fact we're admitting to watching soaps is really gaying up this thread.

(And some of the site scruffs already thinking it's flaming already 😀)

Yes she’s a few years older than me as well 

I had the pleasure of bumping into my local boxing world champions younger sister in the co-op this morning. Now she has some serious cans on her. (I will fulfil my rules obligation in a bit). It’s a difficult one as she’s only early 20’s and don’t want to appear a dirty old man and also  with her brother being who he is I didn’t want to gawp in case he was down the next aisle. Shit house I know