Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2021 holidays

bolton_blondie

• Moderators
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

Booked for Albania in March (England trip) looking to book Tenerife in mid September, Hungary and Poland in September and Andorra in October (England trips)

just wish this virus would fuck off

Can you have the vaccine?

5 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Booked for Albania in March (England trip) looking to book Tenerife in mid September, Hungary and Poland in September and Andorra in October (England trips)

just wish this virus would fuck off

Can you get tickets for Andorra? fancy that. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Depends where it's played, if they play at Barcelona or one of the other Spanish grounds, last couple of times have been at the Estadi Olimpc in Barcelona when the Wally with the brolly was manager then Capello  there were about 6,000 English there, so there were a few tickets knocking about

• Members
1 minute ago, L/H White said:

anyone been to Quay West Haven Holiday Park in Wales on Cardigan Bay?

looks nice from pics

Took little one when she was 3ish. I'm not a caravan holiday lover but she bloody loved it. Wasn't full of 99p Sun holiday scutters either. Cracking fish and chip shop called the lime crab I think jn the little town. 

1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

Took little one when she was 3ish. I'm not a caravan holiday lover but she bloody loved it. Wasn't full of 99p Sun holiday scutters either. Cracking fish and chip shop called the lime crab I think jn the little town. 

lovely, thanks blondie

34 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Less of the 99p holiday scutters. We've used it loads down here and it's been spot on everytime. 

Camping or caravan are the only holiday I really enjoy. Hate hotels with a passion. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Less of the 99p holiday scutters. We've used it loads down here and it's been spot on everytime. 

Camping or caravan are the only holiday I really enjoy. Hate hotels with a passion. 

You know the types I meant. Lonsdale wearing, 6 kids running feral type. Obviously not a fellow Wanderer 🙄