Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Exeter City (away)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good game. Honours even. Could have gone either way at the end. Weak links today; Delaney - he was a liability today, awful for their goal Fonz - needs a rest, shocking  Sarcevic -

Should be an easy win as Evatt has had 10 days to prepare his team and tactics 

I'd like to see us set up in a 4-2-3-1 formation and hopefully tighten up a bit. I'm a bit surprised to see so many people writing off our chances. There's nothing in this league to frighten us a

3 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

You’re gonna be screaming at the telly in them piss stained y-fronts anyway, you may as well watch us and actually get stressed from what you’ve seen yourself 😁

Playing Chess at the moment and need to prepare for a presentation as well so no stress tonight.

I had a frozen picture but the commentary was playing. Tried pausing and then playing again but now not got either just the swirling wheel of death. Any Ody else got the same problem?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'm not paying a tenner tonight as I've invested in some new slippers. Started well?

Suede moccasins?

2 minutes ago, tkonion said:

I had a frozen picture but the commentary was playing. Tried pausing and then playing again but now not got either just the swirling wheel of death. Any Ody else got the same problem?

give it a min mine come on just after KO

24 minutes ago, tkonion said:

Seen none of this game yet, tried refreshing it umpteen times, pausing and playing, nothing other than a frozen picture. Piss poor, not for the first time

27 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'm not paying a tenner tonight as I've invested in some new slippers. Started well?

It’s like having our very own Keith Richards 

Just now, burnden said:

Isgrove gets caught in possession far to often

I'm not watching it, but I've not been impressed with him so far, he's bordering on absolute shite!