Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Does anybody want or know anyone that wants a couch?

tomski

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You need your mince pies seeing to fella, that's a bold statement 😏

Im with tomksi she’s not that tidy. she’s nice an all that and of course it would get scuttled (but that’s saying nowt coming from Me) but she’s not elite  

• Site Supporter

She's weaker than the sum of her parts.

Legs, arse, cans, face, hair - in isolation they all check out but she's a bit like badly assembled lego. Somehow, it just doesn't fit together right.

And she skens like a bowl of sugar puffs.

And she's a red.

She'd certainly enjoy an hour or two with me, but in terms of celebrity eye candy, she's top half of the Championship at best. Not quite play offs.

11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Im with tomksi she’s not that tidy. she’s nice an all that and of course it would get scuttled (but that’s saying nowt coming from Me) but she’s not elite  

A few try hards and man yoo fans on here mate. Well over rated.

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

The non-foot solder WFH types need something to do throughout the day pal. So we spread them out.  

Suranne Jones only a foot soldier could handle her 

Apart from her being from Sarfend and 'supporting' the filth, Rachel Riley is consistently Champion's League...

She's 100% real, the only breast enhancements she's had is due to having a kid - and they're still perky and pinky.

Michelle Keegan has had more work done than The Cutty Sark - no wonder Corrie killed her off, supposed to be Bargirl-next-door and she's turning up on set like the long lost Kardashian sister...

If she snuffs it she could be recycled into a gross of hooded fleece zip-ups.

I have no idea who this Jossa girl is but after Googling I only presume you're joking...She looks like she crammed the formerly stunning now terminally salad-dodging Kelly Brook into a Naan bread and scoffed her with sides of onion bhahjis, chicken pakora and xxl fries.

0_Jacqueline-Jossa-Osborne-seen-visiting

She's ^ sublime, head and shoulders above this munter v

04671f93ab86a3d8865190fcf0d13e49.jpg

😒

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Fucking Jackie Jossa, although was decent and pretty before she hit KFC every day for 2 years, but never a patch on Rachel.

Also gotta agree with you about our Michelle, she was stunning before she had all that work done, didn't need it doing, but you still would.

You've gotta get past the football thing.

My ex was a Yoonited fan, once when I walked into the pub with her, a mate of mine said, fucking hell mate your not going out with that red slag, I just laughed, she was decent and had huge tits. My ex turned to me and said "is that it, are you not going to say anything to him", I replied "you gotta put up with that shit, you support united and come from Bolton, suck it up" 

Her excuse for supporting United was, she worked in Manchester for 6 months .... the red slag! 😃

did she use the top of your head as a tit rest?