Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Does anybody want or know anyone that wants a couch?


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, tomski said:

She’s not that fit. Talks numbers and man ure as her passions. Not a tricky one for me this.

You need your mince pies seeing to fella, that's a bold statement 😏

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuckin filth you 😂😂

25 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You need your mince pies seeing to fella, that's a bold statement 😏

Im with tomksi she’s not that tidy. she’s nice an all that and of course it would get scuttled (but that’s saying nowt coming from Me) but she’s not elite  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Im with tomksi she’s not that tidy. she’s nice an all that and of course it would get scuttled (but that’s saying nowt coming from Me) but she’s not elite  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's no Kelly Brook but she is fit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

She's weaker than the sum of her parts.

Legs, arse, cans, face, hair - in isolation they all check out but she's a bit like badly assembled lego. Somehow, it just doesn't fit together right.

And she skens like a bowl of sugar puffs.

And she's a red.

She'd certainly enjoy an hour or two with me, but in terms of celebrity eye candy, she's top half of the Championship at best. Not quite play offs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Im with tomksi she’s not that tidy. she’s nice an all that and of course it would get scuttled (but that’s saying nowt coming from Me) but she’s not elite  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few try hards and man yoo fans on here mate. Well over rated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

She's no Kelly Brook but she is fit.

Kelly brook is up there especially with the super sizing she’s done. But she’s no Jacqueline jossa 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomski said:

She’s not that fit. Talks numbers and man ure as her passions. Not a tricky one for me this.

not a "fnar fnar" or a "woof woof" from Tomski then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Riley isn’t fit to piss in Michelle Keegans shoes.

Though I imagine we’d all like to be there if she ever does.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Riley isn’t fit to piss in Michelle Keegans shoes.

Though I imagine we’d all like to be there if she ever does.

Keegan and her nice pert fake diddys is a thing of beauty 

Edited by Escobarp
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

In these dark days, why be selective- just imagine them all, at once.

The non-foot solder WFH types need something to do throughout the day pal. So we spread them out.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Suranne Jones only a foot soldier could handle her 

Ooofft she would drain every drop. I reckon some of us WFH types could also have a fair bash though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from her being from Sarfend and 'supporting' the filth, Rachel Riley is consistently Champion's League...

She's 100% real, the only breast enhancements she's had is due to having a kid - and they're still perky and pinky.

Michelle Keegan has had more work done than The Cutty Sark - no wonder Corrie killed her off, supposed to be Bargirl-next-door and she's turning up on set like the long lost Kardashian sister...

If she snuffs it she could be recycled into a gross of hooded fleece zip-ups.

I have no idea who this Jossa girl is but after Googling I only presume you're joking...She looks like she crammed the formerly stunning now terminally salad-dodging Kelly Brook into a Naan bread and scoffed her with sides of onion bhahjis, chicken pakora and xxl fries.

0_Jacqueline-Jossa-Osborne-seen-visiting

She's ^ sublime, head and shoulders above this munter v

04671f93ab86a3d8865190fcf0d13e49.jpg

😒

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Apart from her being from Sarfend and 'supporting' the filth, Rachel Riley is consistently Champion's League...

She's 100% real, the only breast enhancements she's had is due to having a kid - and they're still perky and pinky.

Michelle Keegan has had more work done than The Cutty Sark - no wonder Corrie killed her off, supposed to be Bargirl-next-door and she's turning up on set like the long lost Kardashian sister...

If she snuffs it she could be recycled into a gross of hooded fleece zip-ups.

I have no idea who this Jossa girl is but after Googling I only presume you're joking...She looks like she crammed the formerly stunning now terminally salad-dodging Kelly Brook into a Naan bread and scoffed her with sides of onion bhahjis, chicken pakora and xxl fries.

0_Jacqueline-Jossa-Osborne-seen-visiting

She's ^ sublime, head and shoulders above this munter v

04671f93ab86a3d8865190fcf0d13e49.jpg

😒

Fucking Jackie Jossa, although was decent and pretty before she hit KFC every day for 2 years, but never a patch on Rachel.

Also gotta agree with you about our Michelle, she was stunning before she had all that work done, didn't need it doing, but you still would.

You've gotta get past the football thing.

My ex was a Yoonited fan, once when I walked into the pub with her, a mate of mine said, fucking hell mate your not going out with that red slag, I just laughed, she was decent and had huge tits. My ex turned to me and said "is that it, are you not going to say anything to him", I replied "you gotta put up with that shit, you support united and come from Bolton, suck it up" 

Her excuse for supporting United was, she worked in Manchester for 6 months .... the red slag! 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.