Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kioso

Ani

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I actually don't think he's done too badly when he's played there.

... although the way Delaney is playing I'd say Greenidge can't be too far away from taking his place in the side.

Agreed

I think hes better on the ball than he looks

And he at least isnt guaranteed to come inside and/or back

• Site Supporter

Delaney was arguably one of the most consistent performers in earlier season when the side was settled. Just having a bad patch like Crawford, Santos, Crellin, Baptiste and few others have been through.

I do like Greenidge though as hes a big fucker and a bit mad and likes to run with the ball.

I still believe we are a couple of players short of having a team within a squad that is capable of getting to the play offs, but I have been drinking more frequently (and started drinking cask ales) during lockdown and have grown a huge beared and long hair and resemble a Hobo, and am probably just drunken waffling, although I dont drink until at least 4pm. 

Looking forward to Saturday and hoping we can sort this shabby home form out

16 hours ago, desperado said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bolton-colchester-formation-change-evatt-18965704.amp

Shame I have to go to the effort of researching to show I’m telling the truth. And adds to my suspicion that people come out with wild accusations claiming them as facts when really all it is is wild opinion based upon limited knowledge.

I completely forgot about that, I was at Daisy Hill v Warrington that day, but I remember everyone saying we played OK going forward (and that Baptiste goal should have stood).  Which adds to the mystery of why it was a one off, as IE's after match comments made perfect sense (taking out a centre back so that we had an extra player who's more comfortable in possession).  Just because you're telling the truth doesn't invalidate the other point of view that we have based our formations on wingbacks this season, the odd exception mid-game and 1 starting line up doesn't change that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Kioso
11 minutes ago, desperado said:

No Kioso in the squad again for Luton’s FA cup game. I think there’s a good chance we may get him back, which is good news

Kioso on one side and John on the other means we finally have 2 wing backs, would make a difference, just the striker & centre mid and were on the March. 25/1 just for promotion, that’s the bet. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Both Hickman & Jones were given 1 year contracts. 

Greenidge a 2 year.

I'm not in despair for Jones. Hickman, not sure what's gone on but those ITK seem to think his knobishness is the issue.

Maybe loan Greenidge out to Heaton or Bradshaw only way he will get game time next season

Just now, masi 51 said:

Maybe Luton want to watch him live in games......Its only next door and they cannot really travel to Bolton from Luton

I think they probably jjst want him to play at a higher level

It's a bit snide that they've recalled him and sent him elsewhere halfway through a season-long loan

24 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think they probably jjst want him to play at a higher level

It's a bit snide that they've recalled him and sent him elsewhere halfway through a season-long loan

There's aleays the pissibility that it was at Kioso's request.

He's no previous affiliation to the club, or the geography & this could allow him to live at his own home.

Would YOU want to be part of our chaos & the ever bizarre ramblings of Evatt ?