Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid Vaccination - Will You Have It?

DazBob

Covid Vaccination - Will You Have It?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Sweep said:

In the ideal world, when you have your jab, you get some sort of "passport" that you can show, that allows you to travel, go to gigs, go to the football etc - if you don't have one, then sorry, you don't get to do any of those things

Wait so I can stay in and be banned from going to gigs?

I may have to change my vote.

4 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

The anti-vaxxers on the Bolton News page on Facebook peddling misinformation and utter shite can gtf though

One of my best mates is an anti vaxxer and he’s been booted out of most group chats now because he’s lost the plot. He was a conspiracy theory nut before but genuinely has gone now. Text me yesterday asking me would I mind dropping his shopping off for him turns out he’s asked a few as he won’t wear a mask so isn’t bothering. Went to anti lockdown protest at weekend in Edinburgh the lot. Fucking nutjob

Just now, Mr Grey said:

I don't mind the anti-vaxxers, they provide some entertainment, it's their choice, but why don't they just say "I dont trust it yet, I'm not comfortable with it and it's not for me"... instead of the "we will grow another finger and there's no way I'm being like those dingle bastards... mind you, they will have 7!" 😄

This lads a full microchip merchant. About two years ago we were being systematically poisoned by fluoride in our water supply of something. He also refuses to use apps of any sort on his phone so much So he’s got an old Nokia now. 

he won’t eat processed food as there is stuff in there that’s controlling our minds but, he will eat scotch eggs 🙄. Will throw bing up his beak and drink 15 pints on a day out as well 😁

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

This lads a full microchip merchant. About two years ago we were being systematically poisoned by fluoride in our water supply of something. He also refuses to use apps of any sort on his phone so much So he’s got an old Nokia now. 

he won’t eat processed food as there is stuff in there that’s controlling our minds but, he will eat scotch eggs 🙄. Will throw bing up his beak and drink 15 pints on a day out as well 😁

We don’t do fluoride in Bolton

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, tomski said:

Very nervous on that idea while I see the logic. Putting citizens in tiers hasn’t worked well in the past.

They would make sense, but I don't see parliament going for it.

Presumably some form of proof is available, as folk may need it to travel in future.

I put it this way to a numpty at work who went away pondering:

If you have the vaccination and the stuff harms you then you'll get compo off the drugs companies.

If you don't have a vaccination and covid gets you, tough shit, no compo and you're just a statistic.

So why refuse?

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Genuine medical exemptions are clearly not included in this.

Conspiracy cranks can get to fuck. Which won’t require a passport 

I think we can all agree the latter can be shamed, which is more what I was getting for in my original bollocks post

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Snowflake screeching makes me sick but Not sure it’s an allergy likewise Ian blackFord. 

Allergic to mustard and that’s it. And the two vaccines I’ve had seemingly. 

so much so I got bitten by a wild dog in Bali and couldn’t have the rabies injections. Had to take my chances and luckily it worked out ok. But couldn’t risk it. 

What vaccines didn't agree with you?

Maybe one of these new mRNA types will be fine for you?

37 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

What vaccines didn't agree with you?

Maybe one of these new mRNA types will be fine for you?

Whooping cough and latterly BCG (TB) but whooping cough nearly did for me. I did ask my mum about it a few months ago but she went off on some mad ramble about something so I gave up. 

I nearly died during birth as well. I think god must’ve known then I was a wrong un. 

12 months before me almost to the day my sister was stillborn sadly. 

My wee brother is bombproof the cunt