Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

That is a blow, how many games have we won when he has been missing this season? Can’t be many

Can we copy and paste the Muamba stats and change the name?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone or summat, we've a striker scoring a goal every other game and folk want him dropped. The mind fucking boggles.

Here we go again. Lad's played a handful of games and in some aspects looks a cut above what we've got. But already no better than league one at best. He's a teenager, with plenty of time to

I'm surprised Thomason is getting criticism. His emergence has to be one of the few successes this season. Playing 9th tier football in October FFS. Not afraid to get stuck in, looks to play it f

This is all getting a bit weird tbh.

If these 2 were World beaters you'd say fine, but ... & best wishes to them ... they ain't that.

It says little for his view of our own youngsters ... including Darcy.

wtf is wrong with Tutte now ? Injury in training ... the plague ? If it's the former they need to get a grip on what they're doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

This is all getting a bit weird tbh.

If these 2 were World beaters you'd say fine, but ... & best wishes to them ... they ain't that.

It says little for his view of our own youngsters ... including Darcy.

wtf is wrong with Tutte now ? Injury in training ... the plague ? If it's the former they need to get a grip on what they're doing.

Only guessing but if Tutte struggles with 2 games a week, they will be trying to use him sparingly and ask Lee to do his job

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Only guessing but if Tutte struggles with 2 games a week, they will be trying to use him sparingly and ask Lee to do his job

Which is fair enough, & Lee needs a bit of care too. But a player who's first choice, but lacking stamina should start & come off when tiring, not begin on the bench.

Then, there are other options than 19 yr olds or a 22 year old with 7 games on his cv.

Mascoll, Hickman, Comley & Greenidge must be viewed as really, really shite not to be given a bit of time. Gone, effectively, already.

Where are Darcy, or even Riley in the great man's thinking ?

Anyway, we'll see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Which is fair enough, & Lee needs a bit of care too. But a player who's first choice, but lacking stamina should start & come off when tiring, not begin on the bench.

Then, there are other options than 19 yr olds or a 22 year old with 7 games on his cv.

Mascoll, Hickman, Comley & Greenidge must be viewed as really, really shite not to be given a bit of time. Gone, effectively, already.

Where are Darcy, or even Riley in the great man's thinking ?

Anyway, we'll see.

I think Greenidge will get that time. The rest won't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Which is fair enough, & Lee needs a bit of care too. But a player who's first choice, but lacking stamina should start & come off when tiring, not begin on the bench.

Then, there are other options than 19 yr olds or a 22 year old with 7 games on his cv.

Mascoll, Hickman, Comley & Greenidge must be viewed as really, really shite not to be given a bit of time. Gone, effectively, already.

Where are Darcy, or even Riley in the great man's thinking ?

Anyway, we'll see.

They are.

We had to get pretty much 15-20 players in in Summer - it was always going to be the case that some didn’t work. It’s been made pretty obvious which ones those were, and there are possibly a couple more than we’d have liked, but I don’t think he’ll mess about in getting rid and having another go at replacing them.

I’d say there’s at least 8 - the 2 that have already gone, the 2 loanees that are rumoured to be heading back and the 4 you mention. If he replaces all of those, he might get 4 or 5 of those right, but it’s another step in getting the squad to where it should be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They are.

We had to get pretty much 15-20 players in in Summer - it was always going to be the case that some didn’t work. It’s been made pretty obvious which ones those were, and there are possibly a couple more than we’d have liked, but I don’t think he’ll mess about in getting rid and having another go at replacing them.

I’d say there’s at least 8 - the 2 that have already gone, the 2 loanees that are rumoured to be heading back and the 4 you mention. If he replaces all of those, he might get 4 or 5 of those right, but it’s another step in getting the squad to where it should be.

It's fair enough that when signing so many some signings won't pan out, but what where we thinking signing so many inexperienced/non-league players when we were restricted on the number of players we could sign and had to make every one count?

Crellin, White, Hickman, Gordon, Mascoll, Greenidge

Huge gambles in the circumstances.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They are.

We had to get pretty much 15-20 players in in Summer - it was always going to be the case that some didn’t work. It’s been made pretty obvious which ones those were, and there are possibly a couple more than we’d have liked, but I don’t think he’ll mess about in getting rid and having another go at replacing them.

I’d say there’s at least 8 - the 2 that have already gone, the 2 loanees that are rumoured to be heading back and the 4 you mention. If he replaces all of those, he might get 4 or 5 of those right, but it’s another step in getting the squad to where it should be.

I agree - this is where we are at whether we like it or not.

While I’m not a fan of walking through the door into the team (unless there’s very good reason, which who knows there might be) IE is damned if he does damned if he doesn’t with his recruitment and team selection/tactics

To me it makes sense and he’s come out and explained it. He knows he needs bodies, he knows where they’re  needed, he knows January signings are complicated, he’s shown he can be loyal with players. 

It’s almost feels like another reset on our season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, desperado said:

It’s almost feels like another reset on our season.

That's exactly what it is. Along with moving to 4-3-3.

He's experimented on us, he's stubborn, it's failed so far & he's happily thrown Toby Porn-Name under the bus.

He should remember that one of Tobes' recruits was himself.

Basically he's given up on this season & just wants it over. Meanwhile we're left realising that top 6 is drifting further away & we're not as comfortably above the bottom to feel at ease. If the season gets curtailed, & that’s increasingly likely, we need to be nowhere near that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

I watch the game on fire stick but lad wants to watch on his iPad what’s the score with ifollow is there some code to enter never used if? 

If you have an ST you automatically get the game on ifollow, no codes now. The game just comes on the app.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Was going to say I have no email

so download app and register? 

You must have an email, to access ifollow you would need an email in the first place.

I've just put mine on the firestick today,

downloaded Amazon silk, 

Clicked on the green internet box

Asked for ifollow 

Select league & club

Login

Bookmark.

Then keep going to the Green internet box and access it through there for future games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You must have an email, to access ifollow you would need an email in the first place.

I've just put mine on the firestick today,

downloaded Amazon silk, 

Clicked on the green internet box

Asked for ifollow 

Select league & club

Login

Bookmark.

Then keep going to the Green internet box and access it through there for future games.

Sorted fella👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.