Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Weird and odd Neighbours

We have the Fritzels mark ll living next door:

They have a sheep dog that's never been for a walk, looks like a huge black & White barrel. He only picks the dog shit up every few months, just puts builders gloves on, netto bag and pops them in. 

The neighbours also have girl in the house who as also never been out, she doesn't go to school, I reckon she is about 13 or 14 years old. We have only seen her through the window, when she spots us coming up the path she ducks down really quick like I am the leccy man from the 70's. 

The Fritzels mk ll, weird as fuck they are, the women looks as though she has a ginger helmet on, but that's her hair. 

Had an Amazon parcel left there before xmas, went to collect it and the door opened about 6 inches and this little hand just popped the parcel to me, I never saw a fucking thing but a hand. 

The bloke built a 2nd hand conservatory, never put the footings in or anything, the grass was still on the inside, he mowed it then popped some plywood down, I kid you fucking not, got photo evidence I took from my bedroom window, he's also built a load of sheds at the side of the house out of scrap wood, looks like a shanty town, he's joined them all together and he's also the caretaker at the local primary school.

I can see this lot being on news at 10 in a few years.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left them to Hammond 😅

Not sure. Was deffo cream pie for dessert though. Dirty bitch. 

if there is a young lass in there on her own you need to report it'  sort it out , the rest of us wont forget if it goes tits up DO IT NOW

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

They have a sheep dog that's never been for a walk, looks like a huge black & White barrel. He only picks the dog shit up every few months, just puts builders gloves on, netto bag and pops them in. 

The neighbours also have girl in the house who as also never been out, she doesn't go to school, I reckon she is about 13 or 14 years old. We have only seen her through the window, when she spots us coming up the path she ducks down really quick like I am the leccy man from the 70's. 

The Fritzels mk ll, weird as fuck they are, the women looks as though she has a ginger helmet on, but that's her hair. 

Had an Amazon parcel left there before xmas, went to collect it and the door opened about 6 inches and this little hand just popped the parcel to me, I never saw a fucking thing but a hand. 

The bloke built a 2nd hand conservatory, never put the footings in or anything, the grass was still on the inside, he mowed it then popped some plywood down, I kid you fucking not, got photo evidence I took from my bedroom window, he's also built a load of sheds at the side of the house out of scrap wood, looks like a shanty town, he's joined them all together and he's also the caretaker at the local primary school.

Does he own a scooter?

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Banjo land 

Gonna get me ukulele out in the back garden when the Weathers a bit nice, write myself a nice conservatory song 😁🎸

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

All these outbuildings will be increasing the value of his house exponentially I imagine. 

No doubt, if there's a skip in the street, he ransacks it of any wood.

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

I reckon if grey stick his nose in he will be buried under his next one 

I'm saying fuck all mate, and that's to the Filth as well 🤐

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I reckon if grey stick his nose in he will be buried under his next one 

Give us a call every couple of days mate, just to check I'm alive, at the moment I'm sleeping with a BB gun and the wife's dildo under the pillow.

lived next door to a copper and a midwife couple in the 90s

full on loony tunes the pair of them , how they were of service to the public is beyond me.

She wasnt allowed to sit in the garden in the summer because he thought it was common

any job he did outside the house he full on ranted at it as if it was human , shouting at his car whilst washing it.

he would jet wash his garage door on a Saturday night about 10pm to get the most out of life

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Give us a call every couple of days mate, just to check I'm alive, at the moment I'm sleeping with a BB gun and the wife's dildo under the pillow.

Will do pal he could be the next Nilsen leave your Lonsdale & kappa out in case you get bumped il take them charity shop😀

6 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Will do pal he could be the next Nilsen leave your Lonsdale & kappa out in case you get bumped il take them charity shop😀

Left them to Hammond 😅

37 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

school Caretaker you say im getting the word GERMANY 

Just now, bolton_blondie said:

I'm 99% sure my neighbours are swingers. Don't even have pampas grass in their garden. Amateurs. Can't believe I've never been invited round either 🤔

If you did get an invite, is it yay or nay ?