Weird and odd Neighbours

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left them to Hammond 😅

Not sure. Was deffo cream pie for dessert though. Dirty bitch. 

if there is a young lass in there on her own you need to report it'  sort it out , the rest of us wont forget if it goes tits up DO IT NOW

7 hours ago, Rudy said:

Word is a blue historical plaque is being commissioned up rivvy car park in tribute to your owd fella 😁

😁 told you It mentally scarred me that. Red Orion Ghia rocking away. I knew what it was but had to have a look 🙄

• Site Supporter

Kids home lives are wierd, people are queer as folk, problem is that is it normal to them, or do they know they are being a bit odd..

Without anything concrete you can't really do much, and I doubt social services will have much if she's "out of the system". 

Anyway wierd neighbours.. we're on the flower estate so we have a fair few around here. The house down the road have opened up a car wash and valeting centre on their drive way, taxi's waiting on the street to have their car sorted. House opposite was clearly up to no good, got raided in middle of the night and went quiet for months after. Lads just arrived back on the scene and they now again have a stream of visitors, least they can get their car cleaned whilst they're there. 

Oh and i caught an eastern european looking tranny in the back street giving a blowie to some bloke, popped my head over the fence having heard a noise and can't unsee it. Seen her/him go down the back street dressed as a bloke and emerge as whatever. 

12 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

I'm 99% sure my neighbours are swingers. Don't even have pampas grass in their garden. Amateurs. Can't believe I've never been invited round either 🤔

Little Lever? Nailed on they’ll be swingers, well known for it round there,

Edited by Burndens Bogs
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

No buggers invited me! 

Don’t worry, I’ve popped an invite in the post to you.

We swing with more swagger in Horwich. We have someone who just sits in the corner of the room reading out 19th century erotica for a start.

Edited by Spider
11 hours ago, jeep said:

There's some weird neighbour near me....

Hope you are not complaining about the young lesbian nurses  c that moved into No19 last week.

Well they might not be nurses but its nice to have some serious eye candy on the prestigious development. 

22 minutes ago, Spider said:

Don’t worry, I’ve popped an invite in the post to you.

We swing with more swagger in Horwich. We have someone who just sits in the corner of the room reading out 19th century erotica for a start.

How can I refuse such a prestigious offer? 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

How can I refuse such a prestigious offer? 

Few are called from beyond the parish boundaries.

It would be well received if you can turn up in your work clobber. The natives do so enjoy medical Mondays.

Theres one bloke who often brings a small leather satchel with the initials HS on it. That seems to get the older contingent very fizzy in their cubby holes.

13 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

I'm 99% sure my neighbours are swingers. Don't even have pampas grass in their garden. Amateurs. Can't believe I've never been invited round either 🤔

1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Little Lever? Nailed on they’ll be swingers, well known for it round there,

53 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

No buggers invited me! 

You’re obviously not going to the right “parties” 😀

Edited by Burndens Bogs
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

The place - decent food that other supermarkets charge through the nose for.

There is some good stuff but some cheap crap as well.

Frozen chicken for making curries are ok and this Aberdeen Angus beef Spider was getting moist over sounds good.

There are some nasty 1 quid 'dinners' and similar but you can just swerve them.

The FiL swears by Farmfoods as he says they are similar but cheaper. I have never been myself but he did get the kids case of 30 J2O bottles for a tenner which is very cheap!

6 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Frozen chicken for making curries are ok and this Aberdeen Angus beef Spider was getting moist over sounds good.

The FiL swears by Farmfoods as he says they are similar but cheaper. I have never been myself but he did get the kids case of 30 J2O bottles for a tenner which is very cheap!

but a nasty £1 dinner  can feed a poor child shurly 

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, little whitt said:

but a nasty £1 dinner  can feed a poor child shurly 

And a student

56 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Its good for some of the frozen meats, party food if having guests - especially puddings for things like a kids party.

Secent lunch stuff that easy for a family at the weekend and the frozen veg is decent and cheaper.

Also their tiger bread is our fav for toast.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Obviously so. Think the men are scared I will steal their wives 😂

As you're from LL I'm more concerned you'll steal my car keys

19 hours ago, crawshawbooth said:

what some  twat on here  talks bout child abuse an i just go to bed

In reality it’s a very high threshold to reach for a home to be deemed as unsuitable. Food in the fridge and cupboards, change of clothes, bed and lightbulbs that work. 

It can be very frustrating!

On 25/09/2020 at 22:05, Boby Brno said:

Going to reverse this and show an original that wasn’t as successful as the cover. The Love Affair version was a sixties classic. This is the original version by Robert Knight. 

On 15/01/2021 at 21:18, Mr Grey said:

Me and the missus bring it up all the time, something is not right, a young girl locked up in a house 🙄

Jeez

do the right thing mate and report it

sounds daft and it’s easy to stick head in sand

i know a few years ago I rang police when saw a 40 ish bloke slapping hell out of a young kid on a bike 

Turns out the kid had nicked the bike and fella was giving him a b@@@king

but id have never forgiven myself, if he’d really hurt him