Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If you had a minge for a day

Spider

• Site Supporter

Straight women will usually at least experiment with lezzing it up once because they expect another female will know exactly how to treat them.

Im told that doesn’t always follow. Probably because at the end of the day there’ll always be that part of your brain telling you you’re just not gay.

Similarly with blokes. You’d expect a bloke would understand the importance of giving the balls equal attention, if not more. But in the end I just don’t fancy looking down and seeing a chap with his gob wrapped round my chap.

The fairer sex are probably more tempted into experimenting because the whole thing is less hairy.

12 minutes ago, Spider said:

Straight women will usually at least experiment with lezzing it up once because they expect another female will know exactly how to treat them.

Im told that doesn’t always follow. Probably because at the end of the day there’ll always be that part of your brain telling you you’re just not gay.

Similarly with blokes. You’d expect a bloke would understand the importance of giving the balls equal attention, if not more. But in the end I just don’t fancy looking down and seeing a chap with his gob wrapped round my chap.

The fairer sex are probably more tempted into experimenting because the whole thing is less hairy.

Not even if @Rudyhas a shave and makes himself all pretty for you?

• Members
35 minutes ago, Spider said:

The thing with balls is if they are hairy no woman wants to be Gipping because they swallowed half your Bush. 

At least trim them and she will suck on them like a pair of ever lasting gob stoppers. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

The thing with balls is if they are hairy no woman wants to be Gipping because they swallowed half your Bush. 

At least trim them and she will suck on them like a pair of ever lasting gob stoppers. 

Us modern men are well groomed you know...

40 minutes ago, Spider said:

Us modern men are well groomed you know...

one of my mates, is hairless, he shaves himself totally - even gets a Gillette to his bawbag when he's in the bath. He reckons if you nick it though, it bleeds like fuck

edit: to add, by "hairless" I mean on his body - he's still got eyebrows and eyelashes and hair on his head 🙂   -  he just shaves his arms and legs and the rest of his body

Edited by Sweep

• Members
18 minutes ago, Sweep said:

one of my mates, is hairless, he shaves himself totally - even gets a Gillette to his bawbag when he's in the bath. He reckons if you nick it though, it bleeds like fuck

edit: to add, by "hairless" I mean on his body - he's still got eyebrows and eyelashes and hair on his head 🙂   -  he just shaves his arms and legs and the rest of his body

Sack that. I'd love be a fella. You lot have it easy.