Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

If you had a minge for a day


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guaranteed, is what they are. <clicks fingers, walks off with an 80's gigolo shuffle>

I'd probably end up having a period

Doing what anyone with a minge should be doing - cooking, ironing, washing up then driving very badly to the supermarket

  • Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Just out of curiosity, what happens to all sorts if the clock strikes 12 and they’re still inserted?

Hoping they turn into something of pumpkin proportion

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Just out of curiosity, what happens to all sorts if the clock strikes 12 and they’re still inserted?

You go to the hospital and have some difficult questions to answer

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crawshawbooth said:

imagine if we could all just have a minge in the top drawer next  to the bed

that isnt going to end  well

Is Buffalo Bill an inspiration of yours 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Anyone accepting a blowy off a bloke must be at least a bit gay.

Same as bumming a ladyboy. Gay

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Straight women will usually at least experiment with lezzing it up once because they expect another female will know exactly how to treat them.

Im told that doesn’t always follow. Probably because at the end of the day there’ll always be that part of your brain telling you you’re just not gay.

Similarly with blokes. You’d expect a bloke would understand the importance of giving the balls equal attention, if not more. But in the end I just don’t fancy looking down and seeing a chap with his gob wrapped round my chap.

The fairer sex are probably more tempted into experimenting because the whole thing is less hairy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spider said:

Straight women will usually at least experiment with lezzing it up once because they expect another female will know exactly how to treat them.

Im told that doesn’t always follow. Probably because at the end of the day there’ll always be that part of your brain telling you you’re just not gay.

Similarly with blokes. You’d expect a bloke would understand the importance of giving the balls equal attention, if not more. But in the end I just don’t fancy looking down and seeing a chap with his gob wrapped round my chap.

The fairer sex are probably more tempted into experimenting because the whole thing is less hairy.

Not even if @Rudyhas a shave and makes himself all pretty for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

If he pays attention to the balls....

I'm not sure why he wouldn't, he seems the sort who doesn't do things in a slapdash manner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Spider said:

Straight women will usually at least experiment with lezzing it up once because they expect another female will know exactly how to treat them.

Im told that doesn’t always follow. Probably because at the end of the day there’ll always be that part of your brain telling you you’re just not gay.

Similarly with blokes. You’d expect a bloke would understand the importance of giving the balls equal attention, if not more. But in the end I just don’t fancy looking down and seeing a chap with his gob wrapped round my chap.

The fairer sex are probably more tempted into experimenting because the whole thing is less hairy.

The thing with balls is if they are hairy no woman wants to be Gipping because they swallowed half your Bush. 

At least trim them and she will suck on them like a pair of ever lasting gob stoppers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

The thing with balls is if they are hairy no woman wants to be Gipping because they swallowed half your Bush. 

At least trim them and she will suck on them like a pair of ever lasting gob stoppers. 

Us modern men are well groomed you know...

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Spider said:

Us modern men are well groomed you know...

one of my mates, is hairless, he shaves himself totally - even gets a Gillette to his bawbag when he's in the bath. He reckons if you nick it though, it bleeds like fuck

 

edit: to add, by "hairless" I mean on his body - he's still got eyebrows and eyelashes and hair on his head 🙂   -  he just shaves his arms and legs and the rest of his body

Edited by Sweep
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sweep said:

one of my mates, is hairless, he shaves himself totally - even gets a Gillette to his bawbag when he's in the bath. He reckons if you nick it though, it bleeds like fuck

 

edit: to add, by "hairless" I mean on his body - he's still got eyebrows and eyelashes and hair on his head 🙂   -  he just shaves his arms and legs and the rest of his body

Sack that. I'd love be a fella. You lot have it easy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Sack that. I'd love be a fella. You lot have it easy. 

You're wrong.

2 words.

Multiple orgasms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.