Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere A

DomRepWanderer

As others have said, taking away the individual mistakes, we still look shit, have very little attacking threat and are no nearer having a coherent team than we had in August.

Love to know what the posters who want more windows or give him more time, what is it you see that gives you hope in IE? As I see nothing, the the man is a fraud.

I’m not one for believing that 442 is the answer to all questions, but Crawford is a waste of a player and Doyle is isolated.

If it stays like this then I’d like to simplify it half time and bring Delfounso on for Crawford, go 2 up top, use the wingers, get it wide as soon as we can and just keep getting balls in the box. We’re not going to play through the middle with only Doyle up there so let’s get men in the box and just keep swinging crosses in, something will drop to Doyle in the end.

Just now, Rudy said:

If he’s a 10 he’s always out of position 

If he’s a CM he’s always out of position 

If he didn’t have the reputation from last season, or that 4/5 game spell in November, then there’d be far more calls for him to be dropped - he’s an absolute passenger in most games. Then again, so are most.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m not one for believing that 442 is the answer to all questions, but Crawford is a waste of a player and Doyle is isolated.

If it stays like this then I’d like to simplify it half time and bring Delfounso on for Crawford, go 2 up top, use the wingers, get it wide as soon as we can and just keep getting balls in the box. We’re not going to play through the middle with only Doyle up there so let’s get men in the box and just keep swinging crosses in, something will drop to Doyle in the end.

I don't like 4-4-2 either but it seems clear these players need simpler instructions

• Members
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If he didn’t have the reputation from last season, or that 4/5 game spell in November, then there’d be far more calls for him to be dropped - he’s an absolute passenger in most games. Then again, so are most.

Yeah ands its leaving a massive hole in the middle of the park because no one know where he’ll be