Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere A

DomRepWanderer

Happy to Crawford start after a while. Just hope he shows up like he was last season.

Nothing against Thomason at all. Tidy player but I really do see him as a luxury. Seems to take an age to look like he has control of the ball. Not the most physical. Could be an asset coming off the bench if we’re looking to spread the play and stretch the opposition in search of a goal mind. 

3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I've said I hope he plays well.

I don't think its unreasonable to be a bit miffed at his inclusion given he's been shit all season.

Granted he’s been poor strange one really as league above he looked very comfortable

1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

With the injuries to Lee and John, its probably the best team he could go with tbf.

Hope the pitch isn't too heavy though, not many scrappers if it's a mud bath after an hour

Not many scrappers regardless 

6 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Happy to Crawford start after a while. Just hope he shows up like he was last season.

Nothing against Thomason at all. Tidy player but I really do see him as a luxury. Seems to take an age to look like he has control of the ball. Not the most physical. Could be an asset coming off the bench if we’re looking to spread the play and stretch the opposition in search of a goal mind. 

Not sure. I'm convinced he's one of the ones that "doesn't want to be here" as he's barely shown up this season.

Away to this lot; in the snow...is he gonna show up today and battle the likes of Spearing? 

I hope so but am dubious 

4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'll only have my phone on me - with no FM signal. It's such a ballache not being able to get it online!

Bolton fm don’t have it online . You can listen on your phone through ifollow app for a couple of quid  I think ( audio pass fiver for a month ) 

Edited by Farnywhite

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Is that right? I'm going to give that a go and see if I can get it to work. Thanks mate! 👍

When I pay on ifollow have to log in on a browser then when the payment goes through open the app on my phone Couldn’t find the payment bit through the iPhone app 

Spearing is shite. He was shite for us and he’s probably even more Shiite now. I so wish I was allowed intot ground so I could tell him! 

Im gonna be so disappointed if this shit beat us.

crawford needs to step up, last chance saloon for me or we should fire him off to Dumbarton or summat.