Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

43 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

20 pages after 2 days, could be a record breaker!

You're right, it might break the record...

Especially as certain posters are 'internet fwends' with British ahem...'people' who've been super busy since Wednesday filling their twatfeeds with shite like this...

Es-Vx-Oi-IW4-AApqj-E.jpg

20210122-140653.jpg

20210122-140622.jpg

These m0ngs probably "Dunt giv a shit about yank politicks..." either.

I hope the leftist cable doesn't rise to the bait - I wouldn't want to see certain posters making The Sunday Times Rich-List 2021 by virtue of winning vast amounts of snowflake-baiting wagers with other fascists.

Let it become a Lemon Party and do what we always do, laugh at the thickos in our private forum...😉

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You're right, it might break the record...

Especially as certain posters are 'internet fwends' with British ahem...'people' who've been super busy since Wednesday filling their twatfeeds with shite like this...

Es-Vx-Oi-IW4-AApqj-E.jpg

20210122-140653.jpg

20210122-140622.jpg

These m0ngs probably "Dunt giv a shit about yank politicks..." either.

I hope the leftist cable doesn't rise to the bait - I wouldn't want to see certain posters making The Sunday Times Rich-List 2021 by virtue of winning vast amounts of snowflake-baiting wagers with other fascists.

Let it become a Lemon Party and do what we always do, laugh at the thickos in our private forum...😉

Shame you can't report on the 1,000's of job losses already, or how the military were treated over there, that is disgraceful 

23 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Shame you can't report on the 1,000's of job losses already, or how the military were treated over there, that is disgraceful 

He later popped all their jimmy-jams in a tumble-dryer for ten minutes so they were nice and toasty, made them all hot cocoa with marshmallows, tucked them all in then beamed 'Over The Moon' onto the 130" telly he'd brought down...

Why are The National Guard in such numbers in Washington again?

Oh aye, because some reptilian scumfuck promoted the theory of a rigged election and urged 'action'.

A call that was heeded and ended in five dead.

I'm sure most fulltime military would consider bedding down in a (heated) garage as luxury.

Never forgiven them (The National Guard) for what they did to Johnny.

"Bullseye!" - what a c*nt.

All he wanted was a bite to eat.

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He later popped all their jimmy-jams in a tumble-dryer for ten minutes so they were nice and toasty, made them all hot cocoa with marshmallows, tucked them all in then beamed 'Over The Moon' onto the 130" telly he'd brought down...

Why are The National Guard in such numbers in Washington again?

Oh aye, because some reptilian scumfuck promoted the theory of a rigged election and urged 'action'.

A call that was heeded and ended in five dead.

I'm sure most fulltime military would consider bedding down in a (heated) garage as luxury.

Never forgiven them (The National Guard) for what they did to Johnny.

"Bullseye!" - what a c*nt.

All he wanted was a bite to eat.

A lot less dead than last summer from the lefty scum and BLM riots.

• Members

@miamiwhite I’ve asked you this before but are you ever wrong? Or are you ever able to admit when you are. Because honestly I have no doubt you are a good bloke but Jesus you’re arguments on every subject is like arguing with someone with the incapacity to listen to the other side and I know it’s not the case.

You’ll post one sided tweets or articles but then pull people up for posting one sided arguments. 
You need proof, then you don’t trust the source, so will find something to discredit the source 

Then if you do prove To be wrong it’s oh I was on the wind up or no proper response it’s goodnight luv followed by a string of emojis.

Never commit to a statement always leave that ounce of ambiguity to get your way out of the point when someone pulls you up on it

You’re like a politician yourself.

It's tiring that you seem to be incapable of having a political debate without trying to prove you’re always right. 

Edited by Rudy

52 minutes ago, Rudy said:

@miamiwhite I’ve asked you this before but are you ever wrong? Or are you ever able to admit when you are. Because honestly I have no doubt you are a good bloke but Jesus you’re arguments on every subject is like arguing with someone with the incapacity to listen to the other side and I know it’s not the case.

You’ll post one sided tweets or articles but then pull people up for posting one sided arguments. 
You need proof, then you don’t trust the source, so will find something to discredit the source 

Then if you do prove To be wrong it’s oh I was on the wind up or no proper response it’s goodnight luv followed by a string of emojis.

Never commit to a statement always leave that ounce of ambiguity to get your way out of the point when someone pulls you up on it

You’re like a politician yourself.

It's tiring that you seem to be incapable of having a political debate without trying to prove you’re always right. 

Listen son, I will commit to any statement I like on here, thank you 😃 

The more it winds folk up, the better it is 😄 

You should know by now, and also know in real life, I am nothing like I am on here.....thank god 😉 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Listen son, I will commit to any statement I like on here, thank you 😃 

The more it winds folk up, the better it is 😄 

You should know by now, and also know in real life, I am nothing like I am on here.....thank god 😉 

ive know him since i was a kid 

he is a decent lad in real life