Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

• Members
45 minutes ago, Traf said:

I'm all for people being who/what they want to be, but I'm with you on this.

If you were born a "man" (I know, it's delicate), then you can't compete fairly with those born as "women".

Yeah and if you’re gonna do it heavyweight men have to compete with heavyweight women otherwise fuck it off.

Imagine in football  Ronaldo now saying he’s a woman, and plays in the women’s league scoring 33 goals a game 

Edited by Rudy

• Site Supporter

I’d just have a trans and steds olympics

no gender discrimination of any sort, no drug testing. Just a massive free for all with folk legging it round the track, cocks and tits all over the place; people running 100m in 7 seconds; high jump record of 6m; pole vaulters leaping over the stadium roof; javelins landing 3 postcodes away.

No, blokes becoming women shouldn’t compete with women born as such. I know testosterone is massively reduced as part of the process but in many ways, there’s an unfair advantage simply because of the amount of drugs involved in the process.

Just have a separate olympics.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

...In terms of competing, you probably need to read the details of the order...

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Do you think a man who has transitioned to a women should be able to compete in womens athletics ?

Who cares about reading an article with detail and nuance in a long-established publication when there's condensed 32 word conjecture on twatter?

That said, there's already been rumblings and antagonism with the sport of rumbling and antagonism...

This came from news source Reuters...

In Stockholm, Europe earlier today, the man (woman?) widely regarded as the best 'pound for pound' puglist in the world, Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez pitched up at a ceremony to unveil a statue in honour WBC Women's Super-Middleweight Champion Elin Cederoos.

837a967878d96755663bbcbdf8303d75.jpg

The boxer (pictured above, in his former life) arrived with a huge entourage and wearing an ill-fitting leopard print dress, poorly applied lipstick and rouge and a green shoulder-length wig (probably left over from Halloween or perhaps Dia De Los Miertos). Announced by his handler as 'Saulina 'Canela' Alvarez' the rubbish tranny Men's champion muscled his way to the front of the assembled throng to loudly berate and 'call out' his female counterpart.. Below follows a transcript:

"¿Salir mientras puedas? No le des a este tonto ninguna estatua. ¡Dale agallas! Te dije que no me iba a ir. Tienes tu oportunidad, ahora dame la mía.

No voy a ir a ninguna parte. ¿Por qué no todos estas buenas personas por qué me han estado esquivando? Política, prejuicio contra las personas transgénero. Este país quiere reprimirme. Mantenga a todos débiles. No quieren que yo tenga el título porque no soy un títere como ese tonto de allá.

La niñita no quiere venir a verme. Entonces vendré a ustedes para exponerles la verdad. Estoy clasificado como el número uno. ¡UNO! ¡Eso significa que soy el mejor! Pero este vagabunda ha estado tomando los partidos fáciles, luchando contra otros vagabundas. Te lo digo a ti ya todos los que están aquí, pelearé con ella en cualquier lugar, en cualquier momento, por nada.

Pero ustedes nunca verán que eso suceda porque ella se jubilará. Verá, él no pelea con ninguna mujer real. Ella lucha contra esa configuraciones.

(At this point 'Canela' turned to address Champ Elin's female companion...)

Oye, mujer. ¡Oye mujer! Escucha aqui. Como tu novia no tiene corazón, tal vez te guste ver a una mujer de verdad. Apuesto a que te quedas despierto hasta tarde todas las noches soñando que tienes una mujer de verdad, ¿no? Te diré que. Trae a tu pequeño y bonito yo a mi apartamento esta noche y te mostraré una mujer de verdad.   

At this point Cederroos became incensed and accepted the challenge.

© Reuters, 2021.

Looks like the first intersex World Championship fight is ON!

Dates mooted as 1/4/2023, venue Lake Tahoe.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

25 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’d just have a trans and steds olympics

no gender discrimination of any sort, no drug testing. Just a massive free for all with folk legging it round the track, cocks and tits all over the place; people running 100m in 7 seconds; high jump record of 6m; pole vaulters leaping over the stadium roof; javelins landing 3 postcodes away.

No, blokes becoming women shouldn’t compete with women born as such. I know testosterone is massively reduced as part of the process but in many ways, there’s an unfair advantage simply because of the amount of drugs involved in the process.

Just have a separate olympics.

Sted Olympics would be amazing. Mikes better than the proper Olympics.

Who doesn't want to see the 100m being done in 7 seconds?

10 hours ago, Cheese said:

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-does-bidens-executive-order-allow-transgender-athletes-compete-gender-their-1563790

On 'Planet Simpleton', they actually believe the President of the United States just signed an Executive Order that permits men to compete in Professional Womens' sports. 🤦‍♂️

I expect the third to last paragraph before will be the key one.

According to the Newsweek article it seems the edict touches upon, amongst other things discriminating against transgender folk.

I read it (the Newsweek report) as the ruling, typically, not preventing some high school kid on hormones and blockers from taking part in the school sportsday Egg & Spoon race.

Twitter has it as Iron Mike Tyson donning a tutu and high-heels to deliver a record Pay-Per-View mauling of Layla Ali...

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Spider said:

Yes, we discussed it on here at length when he did it, and you slated Trump, so what is your is point ? Deflection as always ? 

Will you slate Biden now ?

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, we discussed it on here at length when he did it, and you slated Trump, so what is your is point ? Deflection as always ? 

Will you slate Biden now ?

I didn’t slate Trump.

I did question the timing, given an election was happening, but I actually said that taking out the Iranian was a good move.

Its all on page 318 of the Trump thread. I know you love to skim back. 🥰