Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

On 27/02/2021 at 11:39, London Wanderer said:

Breaking news. Man who "doesn't give a hoot about American politics" yet again posts about American politics. 

Is that your best feeble shot fella ?

How many days since Biden did a press briefing ? 

No boring bullshit long Tolstoy style replies, please just state the facts as in days, thank you.

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

No boring bullshit long Tolstoy style replies, please just state the facts as in days, thank you.

According to this 27th Feb. 
https://factba.se/biden/calendar/

So 2 days. There is the text of the briefing in there.That is him issuing comments, couple of full press briefings from his team on there too. 
How many days whilst President did Trump spend playing golf ? 

Edited by Ani

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

@Spider is this a boom?

I believe so, yes.

I’m also curious as to why press briefings are a way to measure presidential success. 

Trump’s press conferences were generally just about Trump.

My guess would be that Biden has quite a lot on his plate doing lots of Presidenting. Trump liked to shout at journalists and play golf.

Or maybe Uncle Joe is having a snooze. He is rather old.

• Members

We are all aware that it’s quite common for Presidents to ask their press secretary’s to do press conferences?

And that Biden isn’t the first, nor is trump. How is this the yardstick for being a competent president. 

36 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Biden looks lonely, is it a ploy, it seems there is nobody near him, apart from the mandatory usual entourage of bodyguards. 

Is that because he is actually The President or is it to stop him sniffing and mauling other people ?

maybe he's trying to show people that they should be social distancing

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Biden looks lonely, is it a ploy, it seems there is nobody near him, apart from the mandatory usual entourage of bodyguards. 

Is that because he is actually The President or is it to stop him sniffing and mauling other people ?

Trump or Biden

Which one would you leave your missus alone in a room with?

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Dont start picking on coke heads. Uncalled for 

I'm targeting his mob who seem to do it just to get them up in a morning. Recreational use is very different 😎

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

A bloke accused of sexual assault 26 times and openly admits to grabbing woman by the pussy?

I’d leave my missus with Trump.

I reckon he’s got one of them micro-knobs so she could let him thumb it against her thigh then pick up a couple of million in hush money.

14 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

It's not a Boom shot sweet cheeks. I won't be asking for any points. 

It appears your question has already been answered. Not sure what your point is anyway, not really interested. Neither are you it seems. 

"Besides, I couldn't really give a hoot re Yank politics 😆 " - One of your previous press conferences from January. 

What are you still doing here? 

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

I put it to the missus coming home from work in the car. She isn't political at all. She said "not that creepy fucker who goes round fondling, mauling and sniffing people" 

But she did express she would sooner not be put in a room with any politicians as they are all creepy bastards, except maybe that Moggy bloke, he sounds and looks charming.

I fucking love my wife 🤓

I smell bullshit🙂

7 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

It's not a Boom shot sweet cheeks. I won't be asking for any points. 

It appears your question has already been answered. Not sure what your point is anyway, not really interested. Neither are you it seems. 

"Besides, I couldn't really give a hoot re Yank politics 😆 " - One of your previous press conferences from January. 

What are you still doing here? 

Just to annoy you.

How's Nicola your hero getting on 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 

Priceless x