Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

• Site Supporter

This is fucking mental - and sums up what has been going on over the last 5 or 6 years. Her defence for spreading lies is basically:

"No reasonable person would believe the things I said about the election........ even though I still believe those things."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/23/sidney-powell-trump-election-fraud-claims

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

This is fucking mental - and sums up what has been going on over the last 5 or 6 years. Her defence for spreading lies is basically:

"No reasonable person would believe the things I said about the election........ even though I still believe those things."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/23/sidney-powell-trump-election-fraud-claims

Sounds like some of the 'I was only fishing' defences trotted out on here from time to time 😁

• Members
7 hours ago, Cheese said:

“I was joking, you honestly believed it? You idiots, caught a big one” does a reeling in motion

9 hours ago, Cheese said:

got to remember those "alternative facts"

• Members
4 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

She also basically said she lied in court to a number of judges. 

I love that she filed them in court. 
What can she be accused of? Lying to a court? Perjury?

15 minutes ago, kent_white said:

It's funny now he's not the most powerful man in the world anymore! 😁

Considering when he went in Jan many folk said “thank fuck he’s gone, he’s irrelevant now and we don’t need to hear about him anymore”

Biden obviously didn’t get that memo 

27 minutes ago, royal white said:

Considering when he went in Jan many folk said “thank fuck he’s gone, he’s irrelevant now and we don’t need to hear about him anymore”

Biden obviously didn’t get that memo 

Why is Biden referring back to him all the time or something?

29 minutes ago, royal white said:

A few times on his first press conference in a while, many of the main news outlets over there continually talk about him, he regularly pops up in here as well 

Yes, saw that too. Some are slating the media for not asking the right questions, some saying he did an amazing job. All obviously depends on which side of the fence you sit on, though I'd like the most powerful person in the world to be pressed on issues then be able at least to finish his sentence.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, saw that too. Some are slating the media for not asking the right questions, some saying he did an amazing job. All obviously depends on which side of the fence you sit on, though I'd like the most powerful person in the world to be pressed on issues then be able at least to finish his sentence.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ He then went on to say Trumps was the only administration to leave kids alone at the border. 

48 minutes ago, royal white said:

A few times on his first press conference in a while, many of the main news outlets over there continually talk about him, he regularly pops up in here as well 

I imagine it's going to take a while before people stop talking about someone who's as influential as Trump was mind! 

Don't think we'll see his like again in our lifetimes - thank God (although I could be wrong) 😁

18 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Youch - he does tend to lose his train of thought quite a bit!