Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

The 46th President Joe Biden

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HRH Prince Philip retired from public life at 96. There's plenty life in the old bloke (Big Joe) yet... And insinuating noncery at a 78 year old bloke, a man who buried his wife and daughter

New man deserves a new thread  After 4 of the craziest years in modern American political history, Joe Biden has been sworn in. Lets hope he repairs relations with other nations, calms diver

@miamiwhite I’ve asked you this before but are you ever wrong? Or are you ever able to admit when you are. Because honestly I have no doubt you are a good bloke but Jesus you’re arguments on every sub

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

It doesn't take much to get you confused, to be fair.

If trying to make yourself believe you are superior in intelligence to me helps you please carry on. It’s good I can help you. 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

If trying to make yourself believe you are superior in intelligence to me helps you please carry on. It’s good I can help you. 

I think a welk might challenge you on that front, little man.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I always wondered what happened to Kennan, or is that Kel? 

Wow racist 

Its Samuel L Jackson

Edited by Rudy
  • Site Supporter

Just watching Biden's latest announcement.

He doesn't talk about himself ONCE, not at any point does he take credit for anything he's done and say he's the best.

All he does is prattle on about getting every adult american vaccinated by May, and giving financial support to everyone and aiming to pull the US through the crisis as quickly as possible.

He's strange old bean.

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

He doesn't talk about himself ONCE, not at any point does he take credit for anything he's done and say he's the best.

All he does is prattle on about getting every adult american vaccinated by May, and giving financial support to everyone and aiming to pull the US through the crisis as quickly as possible.

He's strange old bean.

isn't a bit of boredom good

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

He's strange old bean.

What a cunt 

• Site Supporter
Just now, tyldesley_white said:

isn't a bit of boredom good

I thought he did all public appearances whilst fondling teenagers and sniffing primary school children?

This presidenting he keeps doing seems strangely out of character.

I bet he doesn't even play golf this weekend the utter fruitcake.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I thought he did all public appearances whilst fondling teenagers and sniffing primary school children?

This presidenting he keeps doing seems strangely out of character.

I bet he doesn't even play golf this weekend the utter fruitcake.

yea it does a bit,