Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

• Members
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

I don't know what you mean pal, have you got pics to prove it 😉 😏 

Come on, I'm giving you an absolute open goal here 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

Goes in with the daily briefing. Names and their media outlets. Joe might forget his readers though 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I reckon I'd do exactly the same thing in that situation. I'd be amazed if this isn't common practice?

Their man lost.

To say they’re clutching at straws would be an understatement.

Even though they don’t care, and it has no influence on their daily lives, they’re fuming.

Right, lads?

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Their man lost.

To say they’re clutching at straws would be an understatement.

Even though they don’t care, and it has no influence on their daily lives, they’re fuming.

Right, lads?

We are too tickled pick and chuffed now re Salmond, you're welcome to Creepy Slow 🐌 😀 

29 minutes ago, Spider said:

Small time, local parish stuff.

Dull innit?

Yes, Joe is as dull as dishwater. Bring on the heavyweights, Alex and Nippy, your precious Union is now saved ironically by the man who almost brought the Sweaties independence 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, Joe is as dull as dishwater. Bring on the heavyweights, Alex and Nippy, your precious Union is now saved ironically by the man who almost brought the Sweaties independence 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 

My precious union hasn’t been “saved” from anything?

As the old adage goes, you’re only as good as your last result.

In fact I will be holiday with relatives in Scotland this year. The subject of independence, the union or politics will crop up, last all of 25 seconds before the conversation returns to mocking Celtic and whisky.

56 minutes ago, Spider said:

My precious union hasn’t been “saved” from anything?

As the old adage goes, you’re only as good as your last result.

In fact I will be holiday with relatives in Scotland this year. The subject of independence, the union or politics will crop up, last all of 25 seconds before the conversation returns to mocking Celtic and whisky.

Your sort aren’t welcome Up here 😎 

if you get through to Edinburgh give me a shout we can jet wash @London Wandererdown and throw tofu at him 

• 6 months later...
  • Members
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Just been looking at the Corona figures in America. So much for Joe’s pledge to get the country under control. I didnt realise how bad it had got. (Even though it does seem to be calming down a bit) 

I’ve seen more news about antivaxxers and refusal to wear masks in America this week it’s insane.

To paraphrase Basil Fawlty “we should let them all die” 

Theres currently a basketballer called Kyrie Irving he’s refusing to get the vaccine (he’s also a flat earther) Because he plays in NYC their regulations mean he can’t play unvaccinated in NY, so he wants to just play away games. His team have said no, but he’s still refusing 

Hes going to lose $20m 

Americans are idiots 

24 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’ve seen more news about antivaxxers and refusal to wear masks in America this week it’s insane.

To paraphrase Basil Fawlty “we should let them all die” 

Theres currently a basketballer called Kyrie Irving he’s refusing to get the vaccine (he’s also a flat earther) Because he plays in NYC their regulations mean he can’t play unvaccinated in NY, so he wants to just play away games. His team have said no, but he’s still refusing 

Hes going to lose $20m 

Americans are idiots 

Oh they’re a special bunch! 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Just been looking at the Corona figures in America. So much for Joe’s pledge to get the country under control. I didnt realise how bad it had got. (Even though it does seem to be calming down a bit) 

Could say the same about Boris. We've got the highest number of cases in europe day by day

But there's a vaccine available. It's harmless and if everyone had it covid would be no more threatening than bad cold for 99.999%

Time to crack on. 

#TeamBiden

• Site Supporter

Some hassle over vaccinations in USA. Was reading an article about something else, and they touched upon the cases of people being able to wander into a centre and get a jab but it not necessarily be the right one or at the right time.

As if it's become completely unregulated. 

Don't know the full story, but it doesn't sound great.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Why are you so defensive, you are a transplant, not a native, you'll always be 'not local'...

Unless they want to harvest your organs or burn you in a giant wicker sheep.

I initially read that as "bum you in a giant wicker sheep"

I suppose that's just as likely to happen though

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Why are you so defensive, you are a transplant, not a native, you'll always be 'not local'...

Unless they want to harvest your organs or burn you in a giant wicker sheep.

I'm not defensive of Horwich I just like triggering you. 😉