Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Horwexit

Super Bock

• Members
4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Of all the places LL is the worst. The folk who live there are huge inbreds who think by referring to, what is in reality a huge council estate, the place as "The Village" it makes them special. Its probably the part of Bolton that would benefit most from a huge gas explosion or an earthquake.

🙄🙄 

8 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I was once sat next to the Mayor, or ex Mayor of Horwich's wife at a do at the Reebok.

She asked if I was an out-of-towner. I said no, I'm from Bolton.

She chuckled and said, "Yes, so you're an out-of-towner, dear."

What a cunt.

Haha that was ace.

Wife works in schools, biggest problems are In horwich over Bolton. I always thought when the horwich elite used to go on like it was utopia it was a joke. Maybe not 

3 minutes ago, tomski said:

Haha that was ace.

Wife works in schools, biggest problems are In horwich over Bolton. I always thought when the horwich elite used to go on like it was utopia it was a joke. Maybe not 

Woah, don't forget they had dolphins in the local baths.

Very elite.

20 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Of all the places LL is the worst. The folk who live there are huge inbreds who think by referring to, what is in reality a huge council estate, the place as "The Village" it makes them special. Its probably the part of Bolton that would benefit most from a huge gas explosion or an earthquake.

That’s a tad harsh to say the least. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, little whitt said:

lived hear  7 month 

grew up in Morris Green  that is getting like Daubhill now gone to the Dark side 

i wake up with a view of the pike every morning 

there are 15 pubs  loads of Places to eat 

and i feel safe walking home pissed 

i love it up hear 

Exactly

so stop calling us snobs.

Its a melting pot. 

3 hours ago, little whitt said:

lived hear  7 month 

grew up in Morris Green  that is getting like Daubhill now gone to the Dark side 

i love it up hear 

More or less safe than GERMANY?

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

My Dad grew up in LL post war when it was actually a village. Sound like it was nice then. I can't say I've ever been much. Just thought it was pretty much housing estates? Might be wrong through.

My mum lived in Breightmet when she were a kid and said it was a nice place then. However they did move to Horwich when my Grandad got a promotion and they could afford to live nearer to Hawker Siddeley where he worked.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Winchester White said:

My mum lived in Breightmet when she were a kid and said it was a nice place then. However they did move to Horwich when my Grandad got a promotion and they could afford to live nearer to Hawker Siddeley where he worked.

Same place my Grandad worked, not sure on his job role, but it was quite a well paid one, despite that they lived on Birch Road in Walkden..In intention of ever moving from their roots..

Lived in Little Lever, Heaton, Johnson Fold, Horwich, Doffcocker and Farnworth. 

Horwich was by far the nicest but that was in a Bungalow at the very top of Claypool road with an immense view. 

Heaton was by far the worse having to ring the police about 5 times in the 6 months we were there. Soon as the rental contract ran out, we were off. 

I've told my wife I'm only leaving this house in a wooden box, 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, little whitt said:

lived hear  7 month 

i love it up hear 

LW for mayor of Horwich

• Members
1 hour ago, only1swanny said:

Same place my Grandad worked, not sure on his job role, but it was quite a well paid one, despite that they lived on Birch Road in Walkden..In intention of ever moving from their roots..

Lived in Little Lever, Heaton, Johnson Fold, Horwich, Doffcocker and Farnworth. 

Horwich was by far the nicest but that was in a Bungalow at the very top of Claypool road with an immense view. 

Heaton was by far the worse having to ring the police about 5 times in the 6 months we were there. Soon as the rental contract ran out, we were off. 

I've told my wife I'm only leaving this house in a wooden box, 

Well with all the gangland shootings and how rough it is here I am sure it won't be long. 

Speaking of grassing c*nts.

This loose-lipped fucker doesn't live in Horwich but is a copper's nark.

I won't get Happy in trouble by 'outing' him on here.

But I know a lot of you will know of him, now you know not to trust him...(follow the link).

😡

A WRONG 'UN UNMASKED...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Just seen Bolton Gin Co has bought the Tap and Cork in Horwich. 

I must admit, I've never heard of the Bolton Gin Company - not that it really matters, but is it actually made in Bolton, or is one of those mass produced shite things (like Bolton Beer) where they just buy from a central hub somewhere and pretty much put a "Bolton" sticker on it to give the impression that it's local?

I ask because a place local to hear recently started to pretend they made their own ales, advertised it all over the local Facebook. A load of local m0ngs then started buying it and saying how it was really nice and so much better than mainstream stuff, until it came out it was just re-labeled mass produced stuff that was brewed in Burton (I think)

Edited by Sweep