Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mansfield

Blondi

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, captainmed said:

After 27 games, we still haven't played consistently well for 90 minutes and really blown a team away.  

If we are to be taken at all seriously this season, we need to win here.

Unfortunately i just can't see it against a team with only 6 defeats all season. 

Draw.   

This, i said the same to a mate yesterday. Unfortunately i cant see us getting anything tonight. Hope im proved wrong.

Edited by Ratwhite

33 minutes ago, Spider said:

Team just set off so they've not been told

TBH I was going to follow up with another post saying * the milk in my fridge, but I took a call and forgot 😏

Anyway 1-1 tonight and we win on Saturday to go 5 unbeaten

It's getting too regular this now but I actually agree with @captainmed again; until we see a couple of back to back dominant performances we haven't got evidence we're good enough for a real run and push for promotion.

I like that IE has come out and said because of our poor results earlier in the season we can't afford any off days now, so he's on the right page; what we do about it is another question.

Here's eternally hoping that it clicks

2 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

Gilks

Jones, Rico, Baptiste, John

Tutte, Lee

Delf, Maddison, Dapo

Doyle

I'd be switching Maddison with Delf or even play Isgrove right. We won't see the best of Maddison until he's in the no 10 position imo 

I’d just swop Thomason for Delfouneso in that team Dave, otherwise I’d agree.

• Members
49 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

TBH I was going to follow up with another post saying * the milk in my fridge, but I took a call and forgot 😏

It's getting too regular this now but I actually agree with @captainmed again; until we see a couple of back to back dominant performances we haven't got evidence we're good enough for a real run and push for promotion.

I like that IE has come out and said because of our poor results earlier in the season we can't afford any off days now, so he's on the right page; what we do about it is another question.

You fuckin dick 😂

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

i put my hand up and now doing overtime thanks to you yer big throbbing stiffy, Jesus H Christ ..