Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mansfield

Blondi

3 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Madness. I don't care how often he gets away with it.

Yet picks 2 lookee-likee players in Tutte & Comley. Properly weird. Maybe the new Director of Performance would like a word.

Totally agree and hardly any cover in defence  - a good manager wouldn’t make those basic errors 

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Ros Coe said:

That Hull game brings back memories of stardom for me.. we were filmed eating fish & chips with Rob Palmer outside a chippy which was shown on Granada’s kick-off show!

I've watched that on VHS so many times when I was an obsssessed teenager I can still remember what he said

"Fish & Chips, staple diet of any football fan visting the city of Hull, and in the case of Bolton, they have wandered in their thousands" - cut to fans singing "super john"

9 minutes ago, Ani said:

Read somewhere that issue with keeper on bench is number of loan players in squad  

In that case, Alexander instead of Comley.  Not having a cheap shot at Comley but there's zero chances of him coming on when there are so many other options.  Crazy to risk the possibility of having no keeper for the majority of the game.

18 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

In that case, Alexander instead of Comley.  Not having a cheap shot at Comley but there's zero chances of him coming on when there are so many other options.  Crazy to risk the possibility of having no keeper for the majority of the game.

this !!

30 minutes ago, Zico said:

I've watched that on VHS so many times when I was an obsssessed teenager I can still remember what he said

"Fish & Chips, staple diet of any football fan visting the city of Hull, and in the case of Bolton, they have wandered in their thousands" - cut to fans singing "super john"

Yes, you’re bang on, that’s exactly what he did say.. he didn’t buy our fish & chips though the tight arse wazzock. I still have the recorded vhs as well. But no video to play it on. 🤣

6 minutes ago, Ros Coe said:

Yes, you’re bang on, that’s exactly what he did say.. he didn’t buy our fish & chips though the tight arse wazzock. I still have the recorded vhs as well. But no video to play it on. 🤣

Same here got a box full of vhs roadrunner etc