Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mansfield

Blondi

4 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Yes your right fuck all to do with him, especially the own goal, and how often do you post to your knob?

I have never posted anything to it!

So all own goals have no reflection on the team creating chances? Just go and stew in the bitterness of this victory,  you must be fuming

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Might sound a bit giddy, but that’s the sort of win that plays a big part in a promotion campaign. 

And scares other teams, that the sleeping giant is stirring

There was nowt in it, two good teams (for L2) even at 2-o there was nothing in it, so to win is very nice 

I think, once more, that for sheer willpower and perseverance then we just about deserved it.

they’ll get to the play offs, but in case u missed it I’ll repeat WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE! 

I was on a works video call with my phone propped up on the laptop screen. Couldn’t help but shout “fucking get in” when Arthur bagged - then had to let the cat out of the bag that I hadn’t been listening to a word they’d said for the last hour.

We didn’t deserve to lose that, a draw was probably a fair result but more than happy that we took all 3. Gilks threw one in for their first, their second was just a very good goal and yes our first was flukey as fuck but we’d had quite a few close calls before that.

Just shows what it means to have some quality off the bench, Fonz and Arthur changed the game.

Great win against a good side on a farmer’s field. Can’t argue with that

8 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

tenor.gif

On 16/02/2021 at 18:31, Mr Grey said:

Right fuck off Hugh mungus!! and lets have.none.of this.no heart desire bollocks 

We played well that 1st half massive over reaction from Evatt Knockers it was still much much better than early in season. and willians wasn't shite he played his part !! onwards and upwards!