Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Interviews with ex players - BWFC Remembrance Group

alpeters59

1 hour ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I've done the Chandler, Came and Morgan ones.

DazBob's question about Hugo Sanchez got put to Trev, made him laugh.

"A question from someone called Bob" :D

I made Trevor Morgan laugh. I'll die a happy man.

Edited by DazBob

Enjoyed the Mike Whitlow one, told some tales I didn't know about at the time, won't tell any spoilers but interesting stuff about the Bastard Knight night. Came across as a really down to earth guy.

Robbie Savage up next on Sunday 8pm.

The real one, not the blonde flop haired twat one.

1 hour ago, alpeters59 said:

Robbie Savage Live 14/02/21 any questions or comments for robbie let me know or better still join us live and ask, i gave the froum a shout out on the last stream.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/www.bwfcrg.co.uk

Did Robbie show his arse to fans of other clubs he played for, or was it just us that had the honour? :)

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, alpeters59 said:

Robbie Savage Live 14/02/21 any questions or comments for robbie let me know or better still join us live and ask, i gave the froum a shout out on the last stream.

20 hours ago, DazBob said:

Did Robbie show his arse to fans of other clubs he played for, or was it just us that had the honour? :)

The last time we had the honour was in a Liverpool pub after the Tranmere 99pts/100 goals game, maybe ask him if his wife was surprised to have a pub full of Bolton loons making the usual request to him? 😁

• The title was changed to Interviews with ex players - BWFC Remembrance Group
  • The topic was pinned
  • Site Supporter

A good mix from the ages would be good. Colin Hendry is local and would no doubt oblige, people like Campo, Holden, Gudni and Klasnic who often respond to twitter posts too.

I'm sure the lads have their plans. It's a great start by them and to be honest, feels like a knitting together of the clubs support. 

I love seeing people pulling in the same direction for the good of the club

1 hour ago, Kane57 said:

Any chance of some post 1993 heroes for my generation? I'm glad the old timers on here have had their chance to quiz their heroes but come on now I want to grill Neil Fisher or Bryan Small

Whitlow?

There are lots lined up, quite a mixture 

Not just players either

Stayed tuned folks

1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

A good mix from the ages would be good. Colin Hendry is local and would no doubt oblige, people like Campo, Holden, Gudni and Klasnic who often respond to twitter posts too.

I'm sure the lads have their plans. It's a great start by them and to be honest, feels like a knitting together of the clubs support. 

I love seeing people pulling in the same direction for the good of the club

Well said Dave, that is the plan

On 09/02/2021 at 20:28, alpeters59 said:

Players come and go. Never to be remembered. Ask RS if he ever realised he was a cult figure at Bolton Wanderers. His name, a bit like Wilbrahams, will be carved in the memory of Wanderers fans of a certain age.