Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Interviews with ex players - BWFC Remembrance Group

alpeters59

Settled down last night with a couple of cans to watch Big Trev stream:-

https://youtu.be/_d6b7f7Hke4

Really good watch and what a character he is. The tales of his exploits after his playing career were worth the watch alone ... I had no idea he had reached demi-god status elsewhere in the world.

Hats off to the admins as they obviously do their research and preparation in advance.

Jeff Chandler re-run Sunday 21/02 @ 20.00,  at members request, any questions or comments would be brilliant, we have also added a new feature where you make a comment or ask Jeff a question via a video message just send to me via the face book page or e mail to bwfcremembrancegroup@gmail.com Thanks.

Facebook & You Tube- Bolton Wanderers Remembrance Group

http://www.bwfcrg.co.uk

This week we have a stream with a absolute football icon and legend, 2 European cups, numerous other winners medal for various competitions and of course played and managed Bolton wanderers, trust me theres some fascinating story’s and you do not want to miss this stream.
As usual leave any questions or comments for Haguey to read out and if your liking our Streams pop over to our you tube channel and like and subscribe, also don’t forget we are looking for sponsors of our streams and if you would like to help us do what we do then go to our donation site, Thanks

33 minutes ago, burnden said:

Remember the 33 flag is up in the ground 

Fantastic of the lads who have done that . I would of gladly contributed to the flag if I had known about it . 
Remember my grandad telling me he was on the Manchester road end that day and the crowd was that large they were  unaware of what had happened till later