Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Staycations

Dimron

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Ill find out pal. He had 10 crates of coors in the back of his van before he set off :D

😁 that will be gone. He will be fucking freezing as well will be proper exposed Out there. You should have given him them two pills out of your safe to take with him 👀

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

You should have a cheeky half of one of them when the bay horse opens again. Just sit there off Your tits nursing a pint. Bliss. 😁

Fuck that, bring them to the jolly boys and we’ll play Russian roulette 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

North coast 500. If you don’t mind plenty of driving and like being very remote at times then there’s nowhere better it’s amazing 

If she lets us in

Plenty of places in the UK I am happy to visit for a few days, but for a holiday I love a week in the sun doing very little. 

Went States 2 years ago and had a brilliant time but it was a 'trip' rather than a holiday  

I don’t live in Edinburgh. I live outside of Edinburgh in east Lothian. 

My daughter goes to Edinburgh every year for a weeks holiday, her mate lives adjoining the beach, daughter and her kids absolutely love it. I didn't even know Edinburgh had a beach until 5 years ago

Just now, athywhite1958 said:

My daughter goes to Edinburgh every year for a weeks holiday, her mate lives adjoining the beach, daughter and her kids absolutely love it. I didn't even know Edinburgh had a beach until 5 years ago

I live 500 yards from the sea. @ZicoKelly’s brother lives in portobello which is Edinburgh’s only beach so I assume she lives there as well? Some stunning beaches just down the coast in east lothian. YellowCraig one of my favorites and gullane also lovely. 

I don’t  think a lot of people who come to Edinburgh have a clue the beach is down at portobello tbh mate. Thankfully. 

I live 500 yards from the sea. @ZicoKelly’s brother lives in portobello which is Edinburgh’s only beach so I assume she lives there as well? Some stunning beaches just down the coast in east lothian. YellowCraig one of my favorites and gullane also lovely. 

I don’t  think a lot of people who come to Edinburgh have a clue the beach is down at portobello tbh mate. Thankfully. 

Aberlady bay is an absolute stunner. When you go over that final dune & see the beach 👌

What's the Hotel in Tongue called? 

9 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

If we can’t get abroad, holidays at home can GTF this year. I’ll spend money at home, keep people in the valley going

If it’s not possible to get abroad will do something for the kids but I certainly won’t be paying silly amounts for some holiday park 

9 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Aberlady bay is an absolute stunner. When you go over that final dune & see the beach 👌

What's the Hotel in Tongue called? 

the coast from longniddry down to north berwick is stunning mate eh. I do love a wander round north berwick as well. 

The tongue hotel 🤣. Lovely hotel had a room looking out over the loch at the back. Lovely beer on draught and the food was spot on.