Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d rather go self catering in Damascus with an American flag from my balcony. 

Roche Dalé. 

I don't want every man and his dog going to where I'm going. Beautiful it is, and quiet. Best keeping it that way.   Go to the Lakes, Dales or Cornwall. It will be rammed and it wont be enjo

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Ill find out pal. He had 10 crates of coors in the back of his van before he set off :D

😁 that will be gone. He will be fucking freezing as well will be proper exposed Out there. You should have given him them two pills out of your safe to take with him 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Escobarp said:

😁 that will be gone. He will be fucking freezing as well will be proper exposed Out there. You should have given him them two pills out of your safe to take with him 👀

:D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Escobarp said:

You should have a cheeky half of one of them when the bay horse opens again. Just sit there off Your tits nursing a pint. Bliss. 😁

Fuck that, bring them to the jolly boys and we’ll play Russian roulette 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Fuck that, bring them to the jolly boys and we’ll play Russian roulette 

Be plenty more knocking about that day don’t worry. @miamiwhite will have half ounce in the motor. I will be fully laden like Walter white 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Be plenty more knocking about that day don’t worry. @miamiwhite will have half ounce in the motor. I will be fully laden like Walter white 😁

I’m gonna give NiC’s Cat some serious blowback 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

#obsessed 

Is your cat ginger?

It would explain its “Mohammed I’m Hard Bruce Lee” status 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want every man and his dog going to where I'm going. Beautiful it is, and quiet. Best keeping it that way.

 

Go to the Lakes, Dales or Cornwall. It will be rammed and it wont be enjoyable at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Plenty of places in the UK I am happy to visit for a few days, but for a holiday I love a week in the sun doing very little. 
 

Went States 2 years ago and had a brilliant time but it was a 'trip' rather than a holiday  

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Underpants said:

I don't want every man and his dog going to where I'm going. Beautiful it is, and quiet. Best keeping it that way.

 

MATCHMOOR LANE

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I don’t live in Edinburgh. I live outside of Edinburgh in east Lothian. 

My daughter goes to Edinburgh every year for a weeks holiday, her mate lives adjoining the beach, daughter and her kids absolutely love it. I didn't even know Edinburgh had a beach until 5 years ago

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athywhite1958 said:

My daughter goes to Edinburgh every year for a weeks holiday, her mate lives adjoining the beach, daughter and her kids absolutely love it. I didn't even know Edinburgh had a beach until 5 years ago

I live 500 yards from the sea. @ZicoKelly’s brother lives in portobello which is Edinburgh’s only beach so I assume she lives there as well? Some stunning beaches just down the coast in east lothian. YellowCraig one of my favorites and gullane also lovely. 
 

I don’t  think a lot of people who come to Edinburgh have a clue the beach is down at portobello tbh mate. Thankfully. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I live 500 yards from the sea. @ZicoKelly’s brother lives in portobello which is Edinburgh’s only beach so I assume she lives there as well? Some stunning beaches just down the coast in east lothian. YellowCraig one of my favorites and gullane also lovely. 
 

I don’t  think a lot of people who come to Edinburgh have a clue the beach is down at portobello tbh mate. Thankfully. 
 

 

Aberlady bay is an absolute stunner. When you go over that final dune & see the beach 👌

What's the Hotel in Tongue called? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

If we can’t get abroad, holidays at home can GTF this year. I’ll spend money at home, keep people in the valley going

If it’s not possible to get abroad will do something for the kids but I certainly won’t be paying silly amounts for some holiday park 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Aberlady bay is an absolute stunner. When you go over that final dune & see the beach 👌

What's the Hotel in Tongue called? 

the coast from longniddry down to north berwick is stunning mate eh. I do love a wander round north berwick as well. 
 

The tongue hotel 🤣. Lovely hotel had a room looking out over the loch at the back. Lovely beer on draught and the food was spot on. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.