Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe (H)

desperado

5 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Paid for it so might as well, you want to come round and watch through the the servants window ?

No thanks, my season ticket provides that privilege.

Still at least you are now actually watching the match, it'll give your miserable cuntishness more credence.  Silver linings and all that😀

1 minute ago, Morizio said:

No thanks, my season ticket provides that privilege.

Still at least you are now actually watching the match, it'll give your miserable cuntishness more credence.  Silver linings and all that😀

Can I be a season ticket holder and a proper fan like you ?. Oh hang on I am a season ticket holder so I must be as good as you 

1 minute ago, jules_darby said:

Yep, I thought we'd come flying out today....

On the plus side I like listening to Steve Eyre...he's not dropped in all the players he's coached yet though :D

I think the desire to dominate possession and keep passing the ball around means that we will never look like we come flying out of the blocks. We’re too keen to slow it down, build the play etc. which isn’t a bad thing at all, but it doesn’t lend itself to going quickly at a team from the off

Just now, Eddie said:

I think the desire to dominate possession and keep passing the ball around means that we will never look like we come flying out of the blocks. We’re too keen to slow it down, build the play etc. which isn’t a bad thing at all, but it doesn’t lend itself to going quickly at a team from the off

Depends

We started the season like that in possession and it didn't work

Just hope Evatt's not been telling them they're Barca for the last 3 weeks

We are so much better when we show intensity....see every time we go behind!