Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Any conveyancing solicitors?

MickyD

Don't use Russell and Russell. Was paying cash for an empty property should have been 6 - 8 weeks max to get it completed. After 3 months of Russell and Russell pissing about, staff holidays etc and not getting it completed the seller decided to rent it out instead, was about £700 down in searches and a  survey.Annoying thing was i had a perfectly good and quick solicitor down south, but the Bolton estate agent insisted I use a local solicitor

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Don't use Russell and Russell. Was paying cash for an empty property should have been 6 - 8 weeks max to get it completed. After 3 months of Russell and Russell pissing about, staff holidays etc and not getting it completed the seller decided to rent it out instead, was about £700 down in searches and a  survey.Annoying thing was i had a perfectly good and quick solicitor down south, but the Bolton estate agent insisted I use a local solicitor

You should have told the estate agent to get to fuck, it is non of their business who you use.

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Similar story for when we bought this house, Completed on the 19th of January, we made the offer mid August. 

List as long as your arm of things that if I worked like that in my job role, I wouldn't have a job for long.