Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 33

alpeters59

Just posted this up in my groups hope its ok to post in here.

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8wMOWCEYNx?fbclid=IwAR2yjEcRRiQ8jlT8yiSu0-cvB0W-8HRam4RpS1AgWVqlZTcGLiwAHdJ95eY

The football community never ceases to amaze me this is coming from a Chelsea Supporter one word #RESPECT.
Ok all here goes after testing the water to see if there was enough interest in having a Giant Banner made to Remember those that lost their lives in the Burnden Disaster there was a resounding yes so I have set up a PayPal donation page just a couple of quid each would give us enough to have the banner made honouring the 33 Al Mather will organise the design and manufacture of the final Banner but if anybody as any ideas please put your ideas forward below is the link to donate so come on and get behind this tribute and and show the media that this is not a forgotten Disaster
Many thanks

13 minutes ago, embankment said:

Have donated, just a couple of questions. 

1) who is Steven Green ?

2) who is Al Mather ?

3) why the Chelsea reference 

4 ) any idea how much the banner/giant flag will cost ?

After further investigation, I now know the answers to all but the Chelsea reference. 

It's a great idea this.  A good way to honour the memory, inside the ground, of those that died, and a link to our history, our old ground and the town itself.  It's also a good demonstration that even at our lowest point, the club still has significant support.

Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...