Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stevenage (H)

Burndens Bogs

That second half was shite. A win is win but there is no way this team is winning three or four on the bounce.  Zero chance.

They are too content to pass the ball around the back four instead of getting the second goal. No urgency, no movement, no nothing going forward. 

Play like that again in midweek and we will get beat . Fucking shite. 

Edited by Arrested development

11 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I can't say for definite, but I bet we've had more red cards than any other team this season.

6 minutes ago, Clarence Carter said:

That honour falls to Newport who have seen 4 players given a red.

Pretty sure we’ve had 5 sent off. We’re not even a dirty team ffs. These Refs just love being the star of the show & sending players off from the biggest scalp in the division.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

1 minute ago, Arrested development said:

That second half was shite. A win is win but there is no way this team is winning three or four on the bounce.  Zero chance.

They are too content to pass the ball around the back four instead of getting the second goal. No urgency, no movement, no nothing going forward. 

Play like that again and we will get beat . Fucking shite. 

If we hadn't been cheated midweek it would have been 3 on the bounce .

New players bedding in and it's gonna take time , but unlike the beginning of the season we are picking up points.

Just now, Whitesince63 said:

Are you kidding, we deserved nothing we were crap.they outplayed us all over the pitch, we’re weak, spineless and clueless and lucky as well today. Until we can put teams like this to the sword we’re going nowhere I’m afraid.

Weak and spineless but managed to grind out a 1 nil win? 

With ten men.

Positive result. Performance had exciting glimpses but also frustrating in a lot of ways.

Onwards and upwards from here.

Despite being an annoying co-commentator, his comment on Delfouneso autographing the ball made me chuckle. And he had a point about it looking like we were playing with two left wingers.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Whitesince63 said:

Are you kidding, we deserved nothing we were crap.they outplayed us all over the pitch, we’re weak, spineless and clueless and lucky as well today. Until we can put teams like this to the sword we’re going nowhere I’m afraid.

Behave. Gilks didn’t really have a save to make. I know their keeper didn’t either but to suggest they were miles better is embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

What does Evatt do with this now, does he say to the League that this is biased towards his team?

Mind you, Williams is shite.

Well, he's obviously going to appeal.

Deal with that & then raise the pattern & that it seems like they're getting too much & maybe etc., etc.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Are HughMungus in disguise? Are HughMungus in disguise?