Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marcus Maddison

gonzo

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Good point fella, this lad is quality, I'm hoping he start on Saturday because he's a fucking winner and we are bereft of them.

If he can replicate his Peterborough form then he will smash the remainder of this season and would give us a great chance to make top 7, these type of players don’t come around often we go up good chance he stays 

• Members

I know a good player when I see one, when he came on, he was touching it into space, overlooking both shoulders before he got it, looked to get Doyley in and was unlucky not to hit the back of the net, could be a fans favourite 

He wasn’t my favourite person on Saturday, probably a slight overreaction on my part looking back, but I did think he acted a bit of a cock when he came on, regardless of the red card - maybe he was just keen to impress / trying too hard.

I’m glad it’s been rescinded and keen to see him back on the pitch ASAP, he’s already proven that there’s unlikely to be many dull moments.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, desperado said:

I think he’s desperate to do well with us and probably why he tried to do the impossible too many times today. I think he’ll come good  

Said similar to Jules and Marple, trying too hard to impress. Settle down, play his natural game and he'll be much better.

It will come with more minutes and a manager who believes in him